my rewards

by Dogpatch 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Few people enjoy their work as much as I do. Here is a sample why. To all of you who have websites, I know you get similar notes and cards. Don't forget to be thankful for the simple things . :-))

Randy Watters

http://www.freeminds.org
    Net Soup!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

YAH-HOO,Right on Randy!You`ve helped a lot of people,me included.God bless you Randy..MERRY CHRISTMAS...OUTLAW

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Thanks Randy!

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • ISP
    ISP

Good ole Randy!

ISP

• Xena
    Xena

Wow Randy that is great! Must be nice knowing that something you are doing has such a positive impact on people!

• TR
    TR

I would have to say that I think Randy's website was intrumental in keeping me from going back.

Another round of applause for Randy!

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I got a lot of help from Randy's site and the information on it. Also being able to order literature to confirm things 100% was a bit plus.

All together ... hip-hip Hooray ! (very British eh?)

The little 'thank-you' emails do make it all worthwhile.

• gumby
    gumby

Randy: Your site was my home away from home and all I needed to answer questions I had in my battle in exiting out. Your a great guy and I continue to direct anyone to your site who wants to learn the other side of the coin of the JW'S. Thanks again

• catch22
    catch22

I really appreciate all the time and effort Randy puts in at Freeminds. I've enjoyed reading information there, as well as getting a hold of the hard to find items, like the old books. Last but not least I was impressed that he woud take the time to answer a question or get back to me. Always helpful and nice.
    Thanks Randy.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Randy

I too would like to express my appreciation. Before i came to this board you were kind enough to post something for me here.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit