Is Evolution "Scientific" ?

by hooberus 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Guy is too lazy to drag his stuff here, or even use his own words. Why should i go there to see what is likely piffling dumpings;)

S

• hooberus
    hooberus
    3) And the biggest reason of all: creation does not reveal a moral, loving Creator behind it all. Good Grief! If a scientist made an alligator with ten foot legs, we'd say he was an evil nutcase but that's what "God" did with dinosaurs! And there's mosquitos and liver flukes and guinea worms and cancer and other horrors wonderfully made (!) to adapt to their surroundings! I guess you could say I believe in some sort of ID but not with a personal Creator.

Your reasoning assumes that things like cancer were a part of the original created world, and not due to the consequences of the fall. see for example "Did God make Pathogenic Viruses? etc. http://creationontheweb.com/content/view/3772/

How can non-creationists say for sure that cancer, parasites, suffering, and death, are bad when such things (acccording to most of them) were part of the processes that brought man into existence? Furthermore, how can they make judgements on what is moral when (according to them) their sense of morality is the product of an evolutionary process which selects soley on short-term survival value and not on moral value.

• hooberus
    hooberus
    Guy is too lazy to drag his stuff here, or even use his own words.

Most of what I have typed here have been my own words.

Why should i go there to see what is likely piffling dumpings;)

Please don't then.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Please don't then.'

Ok.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit