Last bookstudy group this week – I think there will be great sadness in the

by eyeslice 54 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

From what I can read from the few JW's I still associate with, The end of the BS is a very sad thing

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

From what I can read from the few JW's I still associate with, The end of the BS is a very sad thing

I think that is very true. If it came to a vote which meeting to get rid of, it would have been to ditch the TMS and Service Meeting. I know most find these repetitive and boring. And, I used have great difficulty cajoling people into to doing service meeting demonstrations, interviews, etc.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

wha happened?-you look like bill belichek-football coach.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I'm sure Jehovah is crying and Satan is organising his New Years party and is too busy to give a crap!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I got hoodwinked into going to the last bookstudy with my wife. She gave me the impression that we were going to a gathering at a friends home, since she usually goes to bookstudy at the hall. We get there, and the the home is set up for the study to take place there instead. . They had this long drawn out prepared statement about this being the end of an era, Jehovah is preparing them for something different, meeting together during the time of the end we're soooooooooo close to, blah, blah, blah......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit