But did they shun her?

by Not Feeling It 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2008-12-18/church_to_out_ex_members_sexually_immoral_relationship

Nice to see lunacy practiced outside the confines of Jehovah's clean organization. There's some hardcore crazy going on there.

-- Not Outing It

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

So much for keeping her affair under wraps. Perhaps she is announcing this to the world on the internet to take the WIND out of the SAILS of the church so they can have no glee in outing her.

Lawsuit much?

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at pastor's name. T. Scott Christmas.

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sounds like a bunch of old hags need some lovin'.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, now, Bek.

Oh, John Doe is back!

Just thought you should know.

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sylviaaaaaaaaa? I mention lovin' and you mention John Doe?? What's up with that missy?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well it's really quite simple. When someone thinks of this enormous hunk of love muscle that is me, what else would they think of besides lovin?

• snowbird
    snowbird

It was because of this, Bek:

John DoeRe: Re: Re: Women, head games and the "sensitive man "

Post 6450 of 6669
    since 10-Apr-05

30 y 1 m 9 d
    Hmm, what about the male emotional abusers? Who prey on women, destructing their self worth and independance slowly and surely? There are Aholes, male and female. But statistically speaking there are alot more male Aholes, look at the number of dead beat dad's out there who bring children into this world and walk away as if they have no responsibility, versus the relatively few women who the do the same and are talked about as such unnatural horrible human beings, "how could a mother do that?", men do it every friggin day. Just saying.
    Shut up squaw! If we want your opinion, we'll give it to you!

I want to see you tear into him as only you can!

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I want to see you tear into him as only you can!

Easy now, no need to get greedy!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm sorry Sylvia, I haven't got the will to tear into him today. I needed a good shot of Doe!

Now of course he will inundate the board and give me Doe poisoning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit