"This Is A Goodbye Kiss, You Dog"...

by SixofNine 44 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
  • beksbks
    beksbks

Wow

Well, I will say, that Bush knows how to duck.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

lame duck

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I wonder if they gave the guy his shoes back?

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm sure they gave him something, but I doubt it was his shoes.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Maybe all the secret security was out ...listening to your juicy phone calls.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Did I see Bush laughing while he ducked?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I wonder if this guy is going to throw his shoes at Obama, when we're still in Iraq for the next four years?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsMaps/idUSRYA67238820...
    n Iraqi television journalist was kidnapped on Friday after leaving his home in Baghdad, Iraq's Journalistic Freedoms Observatory said.

Muntazer al-Zaidi, a correspondent for al-Baghdadiya television station, disappeared after leaving his home in a busy area of central Baghdad, the non-governmental organization said in a statement.

Zaidi's family said they had called his mobile phone in the afternoon, and confirmed he had been abducted, the group said. But his family did not receive any specific demands for his release. Zaidi is 26-years-old, it added.

"The Journalistic Freedoms Observatory asks Zaidi's kidnappers once more for his swift release for humanitarian reasons," the group said in a statement....(more)

His release:
    http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L19159708.htm
    Nov 19 (Reuters) - An Iraqi TV journalist who was kidnapped last week in a busy Baghdad neighbourhood said he was released unharmed before dawn on Monday.

Muntazer al-Zaidi, a correspondent for the independent al- Baghdadiya television station, said he spent more than two days blindfolded, barely eating and drinking, after armed men forced him into a car as he walked to work on Friday morning in the bustling Bab al-Sharji area of central Baghdad.

"My release is a miracle. I couldn't believe I was still alive," Zaidi, 28, told Reuters by telephone.

Zaidi said the kidnappers had beaten him until he lost consciousness. They used his necktie to blindfold him and bound his hands with his shoelaces...(more)

• Robdar
    Robdar

Just by the way Bush is grinning, I'd say he's been in a few brawls before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit