Remember the American Indian Tract?

by purplesofa 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

instead of Cry Peace and Security 1 Thess 5 vs 3 -it will be "Lets smoke the pipe of peace"

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    instead of Cry Peace and Security 1 Thess 5 vs 3 -it will be "Lets smoke the pipe of peace"

pass it my way!

purps

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Quote:"You can live in a happy paradise, if you put on white man clothes and do what white guys in Brooklyn tell you what to do, like abandon most of your culture because it is too "pagan".

I wonder if the WT will strip them of the dreamcatcher, the flute, and any other traditional cultural items because after all, they have "pagan" roots. If not, how can they justify taking away Christmas, toasting and other things that they claim have pagan roots?" (End of Quote)

I wonder just how they do handle this? Do they still have teepees set up for the indian friends I wonder?

They must have a really hard time letting go of their traditions..I would think even more so than a Catholic .

Snoozy..

• smiddy
    smiddy

When are they going to do an Australian indigenous tract ? ,are they discriminating against indigenous people from other lands ? Are they racist ? by any chance being selective as to who they promote?

Just asking

smiddy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Why bother? The Abos were in Oz 30,000 years before the flood. What do they need from some newbie god that only made his first tribe member 6000 years ago?

• sizemik
    sizemik

LMFAO Black Sheep

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

When are they going to do an Australian indigenous tract ? ,are they discriminating against indigenous people from other lands ? Are they racist ? by any chance being selective as to who they promote?

When are they going to do one for the New Zealand Maoris? They have been trampling all over the traditions/beliefs of the NZ Maoris for a long time, I remember years ago there used to be Maori song/dances on stage at the assemblies, that went down the gurgler in the 70/80s, as being pagan

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, good grief....

How low can the Watchtower Corporation sink....

I hope something screws up the Watchtower Corporation's efforts to absorb Native Americans into their filthy cult!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit