More Obama News - HE started 9/11

by Witness 007 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Obama has been linked to the war on Iraq and starting the 9/11 attacks! You will notice his name OBAMA and OSAMA are almost the same...take the beard and turbin off Bin Ladin and......yes, it's Barrack Obama. How can we elect a man President who has the same name as our worst Enemy? Like electing President Adolf Hitsler!

Everyone seems to be Obama bashing even though the Election is yesterdays news, some hope the "golden boy" will fall on his face, so here's my two cents hope it helps....some more "American Terror" oooh run away, run away!

Obama is the man in my book.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Witness said..

"oooh run away, run away!"

That was a bit camp!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Very Monty Python of me......"He's not the messiah he's just a very naughty boy!"

• shamus100
    shamus100

Obama used to shake babies for fun.....

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I fully expect that once sworn into office he will make all white people get up at dawn to pick cotton. Better get used to it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All value creators will become slaves to those that are too damn lazy to work or that wish to peddle Washtowels and Asleeps all day.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Obama is actually a Vampire who plans to enslave us as his cattle....those who support him will be spared as his human slaves so...all hail to the chief OBAMA! Yeah!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar
    caves.

• 5go
    5go

Yeah where was Obama on 9/11?

The lack of my knowing that information is more than enough proof for me to pronounce that he is the real culprit behind the attacks on 9/11.

I say impeach him already.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

So BTS we are about to live out the mini-seriese V?

I like those that get their panties in a bunch over his middle name 'husien'(sp) even tho husien never did anything directly to american and as a matter of fact used to be an aly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit