Find the Baby (in the picture) & Post your own

by horrible life 15 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hehe Shop, mine goes clockwise too. But every now and then it will go counterclockwise for a second or two. Honey Bunny and I just did this one again, and we disagree completely on her direction. It's weird.

• caliber
    caliber

Left handed and mixed handed people (like myself) pick this things out right away !(read about it !)

It's the mind wiring to right visual hemisphere of the brain ! ..... visual !

Cal

• wednesday
    wednesday

I initially see her turning clockwise but I can see it flip and become counter-clockwise. The baby was easy, saw it before I scrolled down the post.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

By changing your focul point or even by just telling your brain you can change the direction at whim.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yep I agree, lefties or mixed handed persons have the extra creative edge. I took a course in audio engineering and 3/4 of the class were left handed. There was only 1 person out of about 50 who was a true right handed person.

I mix handed likely because the teachers back in the day discouraged left hand use. This happened to my Dad and my older sis who are much more stronger on their left hand use

• BurnTheShips

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit