Ownership of Kingdom Halls secretly turned over to Watchtower org!

by kool aid man06 24 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Rick, is this the Chris Christiansen who published a list of questions for JW's back in the 70's? If so, that list was instrumental in raising a lot of doctrinal doubts in my mind. I don't have that list anymore and would love to get another copy, if it is still available anywhere...

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Yes NeonMadman, I think this is the Chris, we will ask him tonight.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I always understood that the kingdom halls would belong to the society after the peons payed them off. They get the loans through the society, pay them interest on donated money and then turn over the title when it's payed off.

The Catholic Church is much the same. I'm not sure about other churches. Sounds like a pretty good racket to me.

• still_in74
    still_in74
    This transfer of ownership,He says, is accomplished without the knowledge of the rank and file Witnesses. Christiansen suggests,when the publishers find this out,it is going to cause major problems and could be one of the biggest problems the org. has ever faced

yes its BS but not a single JW will care. Not one.

it all belongs to Jehovah anyway. This will not be a problem at all, not even to the slightest degree. It will happen without so much as a whisper.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

And thats how this Organization has made its self now into a billion dollar Corporation by exploitation and manipulating people $$$

The money matters of the organization are intensionally hidden from the rank and file of the followers, and they continue to this day say we

need more money., when there are millions stashed away in bank accounts collecting interest.

One thing though, someone mentioned that they charge interest on any loans received from them is that true ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit