I need some help, explaining to my daughter!

by crazyblondeb 11 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

JW's don't forget all about the religions they have left, but they continue to condemn them and to "expose" what they believe are false teachings that are harmful to people. They distribute tons of literature geared to this very purpose. Yet when someone leaves THEIR organization and attempts to let potential converts and members know that ITS teachings are harmful, they say that person should simply 'forget all about it and move on' - precisely what they themselves have not done. We who have left have seen the damage that their teachings can do to people's lives. It would be immoral for us to simply walk away and allow them to spread their poison unchallenged.

• dinah
    dinah

Crazy Blonde Biatch! I've had a couple of talks with your daughter...............

She's a beautiful girl, and hard as nails (we talked about that earlier tonight). Explain to her, it's almost being a damn war veteran. Leave no man (woman) behind, people reach out for help. Somebody has to be here. Although I haven't really been lately.....

Think I was going through transition. Ummmm since the WT LOVES to use childbirth as an analogy (I wish 1,000 kidney stones on them).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit