Can You Imagine The Elders Recommending You To Have Sex???

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The Grapevine Church in Texas is telling their married churchgoers to have SEX for 7 straight days in a row.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Megadude used to go to that church; maybe he should go back. Maybe the singles group could get a week long dispensation.

I think the pastor is just a whore. An attention whore. Then again, that's pretty much a requirement for being a pastor isn't it?

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

7 Straight days in a row! .... please don't tell my wife.... 3 a week is the most I can handle...

• oompa
    oompa

unfortunately all too many elders recommend sex...with little kids and themselves..........oompa

• loosie
    loosie

I'm surprised that the elders don't insist on watching the consumation of your marriage in the dreaded backroom. Or the forgiving of a cheating spouse by resuming sexual relations done under their watchful eye.

(yeah I know I have issues)

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

lots of people with issues on this site... lets keep it light-hearted... eh??

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well it is supposed to ensure a heaqlthy prostrate

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I already go to a church like that. I worship my girlfriend there.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

That church is like right off the exit where I used to work. Damn sorry I never stopped in there now

• dinah
    dinah

That is actually advice stolen from a marriage counselor who finds two people who don't quite hate each other yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit