Prince at home in L.A. - The TRUTH about the Bible

by Dogpatch 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

at least Michael Jackson had the sense to keep his mouth shut.

R

• Quandry
    Quandry

When asked about his perspective on social issues—gay marriage, abortion—Prince tapped his Bible and said, “God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out. He was, like, ‘Enough

Maybe he work this into a comment during the WT or a student talk for the benefit of the congregation.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I like to think that prince is out there enough to eventualloy realize it all BS...Than again he has been in 7 yrs now.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

"Why God Disapproves of Sticking It Wherever" would be a kickass assignment for a #4 talk.

• steve2
    steve2

at least Michael Jackson had the sense to keep his mouth shut.

R

If you mean he kept his mouth shut about being a JW, you're right. But I don't think that was a conscious absitinence on his part: Michael Jackson was/is so self-focused that he could never keep his mouth shut about himself and all that he has suffered.

Who can forget Ophrah's painfully embarasing interview of the Gloved-One at Neverworld where he squeaked at length about how badly people treat him - and how, if they only took the time to listen, they'd see what a good man he is....Frankly, I prefer Prince's hilariously infantile take on religion to Michael's extremely annoying self-pity.

• loosie
    loosie
    "Why God Disapproves of Sticking It Wherever" would be a kickass assignment for a #4 talk.

LMAO

• kool aid man06

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit