Prince at home in L.A. - The TRUTH about the Bible

by Dogpatch 26 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't think he'll ever become like Wacko Jacko, He prefers grown up women.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LMFAO the WTBS is getting some GREAT PR from this guy.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

True, but there's more than one way to be wacky!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Perhaps there will be the future book of Prince in the bible. It talks about how God saw us just sticking it everywhere and diapproved. God then chose to send his message through the revised Study in the Scriptures as interpreted by Prince. He can play his purple Piano at the Beverly Hills Congregation meetings.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

I call that a wanna be JW or wanna be something! Thanks for the laughs!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Yeah, because JW's are not strange enough. They need M.J. and Prince to help them with their image!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

"God came to earth ..."

God? I think someone needs to take Brother Prince to the backroom and explain to him that Jesus isn't God. He's "a god". Sounds like he's becoming apostate.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The purple Publisher gets his own doctrine. And his doctrine dictates that God came to earth. He took the diamond lane to get here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....."God came to Earth"...........Does Prince even understand what JW`s believe???????......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes god came to earth and its him and the new power generation......don't you know .....ooohou oohoo aha aha

Bible prophecy has been fulfilled

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit