Barbara Anderson shares more secrets-listen in !

by kool aid man06 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Why is it that every time a link is posted to the six screens site, it never links to the right thing? Do you have direct links to Barb Anderson's interview?

Randy

• justhuman
    justhuman

The past of an Organization it is very importand. And in the case of the WT it is the past that a JW SHOULD KNOW...The past is connected with the present and future, and no matter what it CANNOT be put asside like JW's do, or other cult members like Mormons.

According to WT Jesus made an inspection on earth in 1918 and found the Bible Students to be the only ones among the Christians on earth to fullfill His standarts. So WHAT DID THE BIBLE STUDENTS BELIEVED THOSE DAYS? Will Jesus requirements back in 1918 changed in 2008? If He chosen them for the specific "Bible truths" are those "truths teached by the GB the same ones as they were teached back in 1918? And if He makes an inspection now, will He accept the teachings of 1918 or the new ones in 2008?

Ask those questions to a JW. To answer them he must KNOW the PAST of the WT, and justify the fact that Jesus chosen them in 1918. Other wise if Jesus chosen them for their specific doctrines in 1918 and those doctrines change then who is the one who has fallen from Jesus standards? The WT or Jesus?

The past is connected to the present. And there is NO excuse to any JW to claim the "old light" is irreveland with the current teaching dictated by the GB. If Jesus chosen them in 1918 then they must know to answer the question what did the WT teached at that time to be so unique and be chosen by Jesus.

Simple as that.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks for the voice of calm and reason Just Human......the past is important, and I would guess 95+ percent of the current JWs know nothing about the true past of the organization, they may know of Russell or Rutherford, but for example, I mentioned to the PO of the congregation my wife is studying with that the doctrines of the JWs are very similar to SDA or Christadelphian doctrine and he said that was because they were spun off from the JWs........no history knowledge at all.

Of the other 4 - 5 percent, they have heard of the past, but they are too far in to admit or really consider what the past tells them, I guess they ask the question "where else would I go?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit