How Much $$$ Will You Spend This XMas?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It seems even if retailers slash prices, it still won't draw crowds in. No $$$ is no $$$.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

$100 on me for two bottles of booker's single barrel whiskey...121 proof....nectar of the gods. im spending that much on me for thanksgiving...for a bottle of 15 year old pappy van winkle whiskey. did i mention i love whiskey?

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Well last year was a disaster...IOUs on a lot of things for the kids. But this year I actually have a bit to spend because I got a job in March. So Im thinking like $300 on each of my kids and that includes a Wii for us to share as a family.

Nothing crazy...and the two oldest have jobs now so they have their own money to spend on each other.

All my friends and I have agreed we are NOT giving anything to each other or each others kids...unless of course its cookies! The company I work for gives its bonuses at the end of February...so that should just about recoup my Christmas expenses :)

:)

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Hopefully I can keep it under $1,200.

Last year I went nuts....

Just too many neat things out there....

Note to self...remember budget!

Snoozy....

• PEC
    PEC

Is it that time already? Barbie Doll, how much am I going to spend?

Philip

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

not much - I'll make some fruitcake, need to make three presents for the friends I have christmas dinner with, and then there's the secret santa gift for here and for JWS. Fruitcake is expensive, $100.00 or so, but that's a lot of fruitcake. I'm going to make a spicy chutney for my homemade gifts - not quite as spicy as jalapeno jelly but close. So the only shopping I have to do is for the secret Santa gifts.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

PEC-------- How about 999.99 is that to much?

• PEC
    PEC

You won't get a big

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit