Tract left at my door

by loosie 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

OK to remove all doubt I will list who can ring my bell and who cant.

Go away and don't leave anything at my door:

Jehovahs witnesses

mormons

baptists

christians scientists

or any other religion

No political representatives

no salesmen.

But friends nieghbors, girl scouts, boy scouts and kids with school fundraisers welcome.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I had one put in my mail box on the weekend. No knock on the door or anything, and I doubt the local JWs know I used to be one anymore, it's been so long.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If they put your waste of paper directly in your mailbox, they have just broken the law. I would pursue them, possibly pressing criminal charges against the organization, the congregation, and the individuals that did it. If nothing else, it will waste more of their time defending against this that could have been spent out in field circus, and it will probably cost them some money that otherwise could have been put in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

• Melody Blankenship
    Melody Blankenship

Now how funny would that be if the whole JW organization was shut down over something as simple as putting their Watchtower trash in someone's mailbox? I am sure that they will deny the whole incident (it never happened, you know) but it would sure be funny! And I am quite sure that in one of their upcoming "studies," it will no doubt be a new topic for the speaker to address at their next brainwashing session. "Fools, do not put our literature in people's mailboxes. It is illegal and they are talking about it on the internet!" :) Be Blessed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit