Nevada!-

• yknot
    yknot

Nice Job!

Thank you Bronzefist !

Yknot of the demon-possessed and KM denied class

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

wow, did you see ALL the nitpicking on KH weddings?

Also, did you read, that the elder will inquire with the couple on all moral manners during courtship?

• yknot
    yknot

HEY HEADS UP....

CHANGES IN WTS SCHEDULE......FROM WHAT WAS ANNOUNCED AT DC!

In fact MinistryIdeaz had been taking orders as of two weeks ago for the next bookstudy book markers!!!

We were suppose to do "Come Be My Follower" in February !!! and in Sept or Nov start the Ted's Rules book !!!

Now they are moving ahead the "Keep Yourself in Ted's Rules" book !!!!!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Moral manners during courtship?

"Let me see you kiss!" Oh yeah, touch here there and not there ... okay now stop. Now do it again, oh yeah ... act like you like it, but not that much.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Since when did they start using a different name in their Publishing Title, now its " The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses "

Instead of " The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society "

Sorry I haven't read any of their literature for awhile .

Have they purposely done this to evolve into a different religion, more or less to cover themselves with a different face for legal

and perhaps doctrinal reasons.

They sure have been doing a lot of changes recently.

Putting a different face and an identity on could make them seem that they weren't associated with the previous organization.

Making their previous doctrines seem non-attachable.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are trying to tell me that Bible "truths" that I first learned are like treasure? I call them trash--trash because all it has done was messed up every aspect of my life.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I noticed also the comment in the Question Box, about the weddings. The only "music" that is allowed is Kingdumb Sxxx, which is not music. Any decorations have to be approved by the hounders.

I guess that means I cannot have any 50 Cent going, or set up my Christmas tree in the Kingdumb Hell, if I am to attend one of those things. (Or, maybe if the humanoid that dragged me into the cancer has one of his children marry and I have to select the music, I can pull out some Christmas music and a nice Christmas theme for the decoration, even in the middle of summer).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit