10 REASONS WHY JWS STAY IN THE TOWER

by Victor_E 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Erich
    Erich

Abbadon:

I tried to do my best in bringing up my son, and I had success.
    (I cannot tell you the entire story; it would take weeks)

But: What is free decision?
    Is, in this our world, a free decision possible ?
    Tell me please, and show it to me...

From your day of birth until your day of death you underlie coercions.
    That doesn't depend on whether you are JW or Catholic or atheist or muslime.
    You ALWAYS underlie stress, diseases, repressions, disappointments, and physical, psychical, political or mental coercions.

Please do not believe all the empty and mindless terminology you see and hear in schools, media, TV, and so on...

Open your mind to understand the background BEHIND this corrupted and ruined global system of today! This system will vanish in every case; with WTS and GB, or without WTS and GB. And also with you and me, or without you and me...

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Enrich ..... yeah ..... sure .....

You belong to a totalitarian group.

School and other sources teach how to determine facts over opinions and to make logical conclusions based on the facts and not on opinions.

Something sadly, that you still have not learned.

Once you learn how to do that then you may actually learn what freedom is.

One other thing - I don't appreciate being lied too about the shunning. I have read the Flock book (Chapter 5) and I know all about the shunning stuff. JWs are suppose to shun baptized Witnesses who are disfellowshipped or disassociated and must "be careful" of wannabee Witnesses who don't want to go anymore. They do not have to shun family members who were never in the organization. JWs should not shun ex-members who directly belong to the family unless there is a discussion about the WTS and other religious topics etc (But some family members ignore this part of the and will shun a direct family member and in one case I know kicked the 16 year old boy right out of the house).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vic,

These were 10 excellent bullet points and describe many JWs I know. They "key" point I hear all the time from JWs is .... "well they have many faults" (ie. minimizing the seriousness of the issues such as the UN thing never mind the mistranslation of Mathew 24:45 to 47).

Yet, I have always thought of a good and solid line that would get by the "minimizing" or rationalizing" defence. I think maybe this is where getting them to use their conscience comes into play somehow.

Also I think Defender and you make good points about the loaded language.

Anyway - well done.

hawk

• Erich
    Erich

hawkaw said:

...>School and other sources teach how to determine facts over opinions and to make logical conclusions based on the facts and not on opinions...<

Please show me any school which had told somebody in the 70's to shun blood-transfusions to prevent aids or hepatitis C.

Or, a completely different topic:

Show me any school which told somebody to shun the acquisition of NewEconomy-stocks in the late 90's !

This theme could be continued day by day without any end...

The main reason for all troubles is:
    "The whole world is laying in the power of the wicked one" (1.John 5:19)

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Show me a JW who was told NOT to sell their house and car and business 'in the few short remaining months' before 1975 ...

• ianao
    ianao

Sumbody's gotta big'un. Looks like weez uh doooomed!!!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Erich, you have fog coloured glasses on and this will be the last time I have a conversation with.

I said school and other sources. A number of alarm bells were going on about the Blood problems in the 1960 and 1970 with respect to diseases as the're were in previous years. The problem was some high priced men didn't want to invest the money to screen the blood for the diseases. Go back and read some of the CDC reports at the time.

Of course by 1975 (in writing by 1978) the Watchtower itself allowed (ie. conscience decision) Factor VIII & and IX solutions (found naturally and make up blood)to be taken by hemophiliacs and then albumin, gloublins etc. and they knew the risks too.

I feel sorry for you - You are doing exactly what Vic has described.

Good bye Erich and I hope you may one day take the glasses off. Keep posting - I know a lot of people that need the practice of dealing with the Theocratic War Strategy.

hawk

As for your wicked one statement - well I guess your leadership was "sleeping" with the wicked one's counterfeit solution - the UN.

• Erich
    Erich

hawkaw:

You don't know nothing about my genuine opinions. I told before, I am a critical JW. I have no fog colored glasses on.

The blood problem is too complex to discuss about in few lines. Sorry, but I have got no time...

About the shunning stuff:
    I completely reject the current WTS-policy about shunning disfellowshipped or disassociated JW's. That should happen individually in one's own conscience-decision, but not regulated, controlled and administrated. It's not biblical, I assume.

bye
    erich

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Reason #12:

"New Light" tastes great AND is less filling (spiritually speaking).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit