Holy Disfellowshipping batman

by lancelink 23 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

With drinking being the only "allowed" thing of adult JW's, the kids didn't have too far to go to get the booze! A bottle brought from each house, spells PARTY!!

• DonutsToGo
    DonutsToGo

I know that sometimes kids are involved in some activities but keep pretty tight lipped about it. Then suddenly one kid goes before a JC and starts spilling what he knows and pretty it snowballs to include more and more kids. Something like this happened a few years ago in my old hall where it seemed like there was an announcement every week - though I think there were more reproofs than df's.

• jws
    jws

I wonder if anybody out there has any sort of statistics. What's the likelyhood of somebody being a JW 10 or 20 years from now after being DF'ed vs. some sort of reproof? And how does that compare to the chances of being a JW 10 or 20 years from now even if you don't get into trouble? If you're in trouble in the first place, your prospects are probably not so good to begin with. I just wonder whether being DFed vs. reproof seals the deal. Has this circuit just created 45 of 53 ex-JWs when they may have only created 20 or 30 if they went a little easier on them?

• horrible life
    horrible life

jws ^^^ That is a very interesting question.

I wonder if they have done any studies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit