2003 Learn From The Great Teacher--PDF!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2003 Learn From The Great Teacher--PDF! Bookmarked Searchable Reduced Front cover? Click here: http://www.imagger.com/view/446115_scan-10001.jpg.html Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/qu3spn Cheers! Atlantis!-

• asilentone
    asilentone

Very good job!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Asilentone:

Thank you!

Nevada!-

• yknot
    yknot

alt

Yall rock!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Yknot:

Your welcome!

Nevada!-

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Man I hated that book, good to see now everyone can share my disdain online.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thank you so much for this.

I threw out the 2 copies my kids had during a heated arguement with my husband over this book. What was the arguement about?

Well, I was already having doubts about this organization and my hubby and I were looking to move to another kh since we found out that the elders in the Higham MA congregation were not disclosing that a pedaphile who was convicted several times for rape and sodomy of young boys was in our hall hidden under the elders refusal to disclose the information.

I told my husband I did not feel safe there learning this fact because I had a young boy who was 7 at the time. Also, growing up I was the victim of molestation so it was a sore spot for me anyway.

And I felt that this cannot be an isolated case and that there had to be more congregations operating like this because now and again, things were showing up in the news. Well, hubby thought it could not be a very big problem.

Then this book comes out........particularly pages 59 - 60.

My kids 7 and 9 came up to me one day while skimming thru this book and asked me what a vulva was? I took the book away and began reading it. I could not believe my eyes. What the hell did the words penis and vulva and talk about sex between adults had to do with listening to Jesus????

That is when I realized that this stuff is in there for a reason and that molestation within the organization is much bigger than we even realized.

Also, It hit me that a christian organization would no way in HELL release a book like this which mind you was for the 10 and under crowd unless they were sick and twisted to begin with. I mean come on! Read these pages and I am sure you would agree its a little graphic for the under 10 crowd?

Not only that I gave the book to 2 of my studies, one with a child who was only 4. I was so embarrassed that I gave something out like that. I threw the books in the trash and when my hubby, who was a typical brainwashed dub tried to tell me that "jehovah in his loving kindess had it printed to protect kids from pedophiles in the world", I nearly punched him in his dumb face!!

Anyway turn to page 59 and read starting at the bottom and let me know if you think any other christian church would distribute trash like this? Peace, Lilly

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Tuesday: Thank you for your comments!

Lovelylil: Yes, there have been others who have written to us describing their dislike for this book being published targeting children! The destruction pictures towards the back of the book, have also been a cause for nightmares for children of tender years when viewing this book just before bedtime.

This is one of the important reasons why these materials are being scanned for researchers all over the world. Experts from every walk of life have all agreed, that one of the very best ways to assist a Jehovah's Witness to exit the Watchtower organization is to show them (in Watchtower literature), where the Society has lied and deceived the public.

However, if they don't have a certain piece of Watchtower literature to "show" a JW, then how will they be able to prove their point and show evidence that they are not lying?

Atlantis and I have devoted our lives to helping "families" reunite and be "one" family again! We can not think of a better way to show love for neighbor, than to help families come back together as one.

We do not hate Jehovah's Witnesses, to the contrary, it is out of our "love" for JW's that we care enough to want to see them free from the Watchtower Society, and be together with their family members once again.

Nevada!-

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thanks for your reply. I started another thread to address just this issue with the book. The graphic language one that is. Perhaps you can give some thoughts on that thread too? Thanks, peace, Lilly

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

another great resource

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit