If you are reading this and you do not post much, tell us about you.

by asilentone 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Hi all. I haven't been on JWD in a long time. I'm bummed to hear it is closing soon... I have been out since 1994 and have never been better. WW

• Maryblondgrl
    Maryblondgrl

I visit about four times per week and watch the threads. I have been inactive for a while but always live in the fear that the big A is coming and I can't shake it. So I quietly watch what is happening in the world and try not to freak!!! I guess the hold on me is still strong. The recent events has me nervous. My immediate family (husband and kids) are not witnesses, although I did take the kids when they were younger. But my parents and sibling are still involved heavily. I don't get invited over their houses much

The idea of getting back into it overwhelms me with anxiety that even the fear of NOT being there doesn't overcome it.

• four candles
    four candles

Maryblondgirl,I know what you mean!!! Every time I see the bruvs out on the ministry I get a knot in my stomach of nervousness and realize that ,even if I did go back,I could never go out on the min again!!

Not fussed about the big A,probably won't know too much about it anyway!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit