Do you believe humans can solve the problems they create?

by gaiagirl 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dogon
    dogon

We created them we can solve them. It only takes a will to do so. For idiots who believe in the societys it is not within our power to make things better, You want humans to fail. These are the same idiots who inside cheer when a storm wipes out a community, or war breaks out. It is a sick kind of evidence to the low intelligence that things are coming to an end. I used to work with Jim Anderson of Vanderbuilt congergation, I would put 60% of my weekly paycheck in the bank every week. Judy [his wife and my cousin] would make fun of me. She would say "we do not even have a bank account, it will all be thrown in the streets when the end comes" Well that was 27 years ago, and I am semi retired and have a nice income without working. They are on the edge of loosing their home that is half rotted down, and have nothing to back them up. They go on and off food stamps and government assistiance. They kept having kids to keep on welfare through the years. Now that they can no longer have any more and the last kid is almost 18 it is coming to the end of state help. They will not have a very good retirement. It will always be a challange between buying food and gas for the service car. This is a couple who will raise their hand at every meeting that they god will always find a way to give them money to go to assemblys. WOW, I guess tangarine trees and marmalade skys is the order of the day for many dubbers

• Satanus
    Satanus

From another angle, are there any problems, during the last 1000 yrs that were solved by god?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit