Off to the one day special assembly day - what can I look forward to?

by eyeslice 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

my old circuit (the one i grew up in) is having their CA this weekend....

I heard there is a problem with wife swapping yep.... a couple of elders already DFd.... needs of the circuit part? (havent confirmed, but I know it went on in the neighboring circuit between two couples rehearsing for a DC drama a few years back...so nothing would surprise me)

wonder how the Beth hell speaker could work that one into his parts? LOL

(my old circuit was so cheap they would have the DO be the "Special" Guest speaker....didnt want to pay for a plane ticket..even though they had people willing to pay out of pocket for it instead of billing the circuit... you know what I heard in a business meeting (while I was still an elder) was the reason?

"Brothers, we can save the money from flying a Bethel speaker in and send that money to Bethel for the Worldwide Preaching Work Pedophile Defense Fund"..ok..they didnt mention pedohiles...

yep...I bet the GB are telling some of these circuits... save the money on flying in a speaker, send it to us instead, (besides, we cant keep Loesch's mouth shut )

Snakes ()

• yknot
    yknot

Well ours isn't for awhile but I like to take the MP3s (ashx#3082795) and critique the speaker on his delivery of the script. ...

It also helps me to keep focused so as not to be lulled into the JW haze of happiness and self-delusion...(or maybe they are putting stuff in the ventilation)

On an up note.....most of us stay at a hotel and then hit the tourist sites Saturday night and Sunday afternoon before heading home.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Well, it's 7:45 am and I have made up our packed lunch, while Mrs Eyeslice puts on her make-up and finest. I haven't shaved for a couple of days so I am beginning to look like my avatar. Can't wait!

• LDH
    LDH

If you haven't left yet, you could make up a game of Bullshit Bingo.

Every time you hear a phrase such as:

:"Theocratic order"

"Brothers, isn't it good"

etc, you could mark them off on a board. When you have filled up your board, jump up and holler, "BULLSHIT!"

Have fun.

• Sasha
    Sasha

Old people snoring....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You have just Won..An entire Day of Boredom!!..BravoBravoBravo................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Boredom up the wahzoo. Seriously dude, you could watch paint dry, play with a ball n' a cup, count how many leaves fall off a tree, watch a single episode marathon of some random soap opera and still have more fun. One question: Are you ready?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit