NOW that JWD is ending where is everyone going...

by zeroday 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Maybe hammered at Disneyland?

I am getting to like Facebook. I think everybody should at least sign up there and join the JWD group. I've been able to 'meet' a few JWD'ers there on a sort informal level. It's not a newsy place...for that I just will miss JWD something awful.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I am going to Amamas site as many of our old friends are there. Most of us actually know what acceptable behavior is - unlike the "invaders" who made life intolerable for Simon - may his name be whispered with a blessing.

I hope the site I am going to will help others as much as this one helped me.

HB

• Honesty
    Honesty

JWD is ending???

Where else can I go?.....

Oh yeah,

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I will not be orphaned. I have found another site, which has both Jw's and ex-Jw's and is not run by either. There are lots of debates there.

http:www.topix.net/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I' m going down with the ship.

I have an account at JWS and modern chat (both good site's.) I will scale back my JW board time to just keeing up with the hap's.

• willyloman
    willyloman

A few months ago I contemplated writing one of those "So long, I'm well now, good bye" posts but then Simon gave notice. So I am sticking around to see how it plays out.

Not sure I will go anywhere after that. But, I will miss this place.

• penny2
    penny2

I miss the posters who have left and I miss hearing the newbies' stories.

But this is still a great site and I'm not going anywhere else yet.

penny

• justhuman
    justhuman

I HOPE THAT THE END OF JWD IT IS SIMILAR WITH THE WT'S END.......IT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER FOR THE PAST 150 YEARS!!!!

• reniaa
    reniaa

None for me JWS probs wouldn't let contraversial me on, I read the small print i'd be out quicker than a strike of lightning, I do keep trying to leave this one but the need for debate keeps drawing me back. When simon ends JWD he will be taking the temptation away :)

• carla
    carla

Well Reniia, it is good that if you are unable to deal with such temptation yourself as an adult you have the all powerful Simon to lend a hand. On the ohter hand maybe your conscience and heart are trying to tell you something and you need to have debate and research until you find peace, your head and your heart are obviously trying to tell you that the wt is nothing more than false prophets dressed up as religion who pretends to use the bible. Shame on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit