SCAN OF TRACT CAMPAIGN: "Would you like to know the truth?"

by DoomVoyager 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fokyc
    fokyc

Here is a decent quality pdf of the tract from Britain:

"Would_You_Like_to_Know_the_Truth.pdf" You can access this by clicking the following link:

http://www.box.net/shared/akz46lb2vl

All JW material is produced in many countries from the originals supplied from the USA

So this is the same as US, Canada and Australia, there may well be minor local differences.

fokyc

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    those resurrected as humans

Does this mean we get a choice as to what we want to be?

I think the birds and the cats get a good life...better than humans. At least they do around here.

Think I might like to be resurrected as a redbird.

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Mary I will stick it on the Kingdom Hall door( they dont have letter boxes. )

Good work girl keep it up. You will be getting a call from HeadQuarters!!!They will want you in the printing department ,you have more readers than them....

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    I hope 99,9% of them end up in the garbage--or in the stack of unplaced wastes of paper.

I love it! When I was working for Comcast in Sacramento, the installers, service techs, and engineers all received a ton of door hanger ads to boost sales of HBO etc. We were supposed to go to the house where we had a call and when we were done go to the houses on either side of that house and hang a flyer. Simple right?

Well they bought over 50,000 of these things and they cost a pretty penny too. On day two of this campaign the business office got a call from a concerned customer complaining that one of our cable guys dumped two boxes of flyers into his garbage can. Well, the service manager drove out to see and sure enough there they were. So he got into his truck and drove around looking for the man responsible. He looked at the routing schedule and confirmed that he had not yet arrived at his next scheduled stop.

This was odd, because it was almost time for the 4 hour window of time to expire and we guaranteed the time or you got $40 I think it was. Well, as he drove looking around he saw three of our company trucks parked by the park. He pulls up and finds 5 of the guys playing basketball....Guess who not only pooped their pants but lost their jobs?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mary! Mary! Mary! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! You are a RIOT! I would like to see the look on their faces when they inadvertingly place your tract in the hands of the public. By all means tack them to the Kingdom Hall doors. Put them on the windshields of the cars parked at the meetings.

I know it won't happen,but, it would be a stinger is it did.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit