Name Posters You Wish Were Here More Often or Would Return For a Visit

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I always enjoyed Francois. And Stinky Pantz. Farkel too.

Anyone you'd like to see posting here?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HS,he always cracked me up..Most couldn`t tell he was joking..That made it even funnier..LOL!!...................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Besty.

I've really missed him since he became an ex ex JW

• snowbird
    snowbird

bestyRe: The new Ice Age Cometh! 29-Sep-08 10:26 Sep 29, 2008

Post 845 of 845
    since 03-Mar-05

38 y 9 m 4 d

@MegaDude

It all comes down to truth. How badly do you want to know it?

Incidentally, plenty people on this board have met me in person and will vouch that I'm not a troll - I don't make a secret of my real identity, but I understand the reasons for those that do.

Difficult to see how I could be accused of baiting Freewilly given that he joined the thread after I did.

You are kinda handy with your accusations though - must be a pleasure to be your friend.

Besty. I've really missed him since he became an ex ex JW ;-)
    Hi Pubsinger. Sylvia
  • minimus
    minimus

Hillary is one funny guy. And you're right. Most can't get the sarcasm.

Dave, the ex-mod is another brilliant guy who I wish could post more instead of on those Mormon boards.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ya,I always liked Dave..What an unbelievable artist..That guy Rocks!!..I`d like to see more of him here too............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Brummie was a very nice guy. I miss him.

Someone who helped me when I first came here: JT. Very sharp exBethelite big shot.

Maximus was a terrific poster. Loved his insights and experiences.

Chris and Nina show up every once in a while. Great people!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Maximus was cool..He got pissed off with all the battles here in the early days..Larc told me thats why Max quit posting here.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Dave was (is) great. Farkel.

JT was terrific - just the worst spelling and grammar ever! I'll bet going to college helped shape that up in a hurry. Terrific insights and very funny.

Maximus. 'Nuff said.

AlanF.

Seeker4. That guy can never post enough. Insightful, brilliant, witty to a fault, at times his comments traverse that faint line between genius and mere mortals. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who thinks so! Ha!!

S4

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

AlanF; FARKEL; HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit