As I stated before the Great Tribulation is picking up speed!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's typical spewing nonsense from JUDGEMENTAL self-righteous North-American religious homo-sapiens.

Look - the dirty 30's were horrid. This is no dirty 30's yet. And if it is, it still ain't armageddon. You obviously haven't lived in Africa. You are the empitomy of ignorant. Just because your country is in financial crisis, it's armageddon. Perhaps the most absurd statement I have ever heard on this message board.

Wow. You should really travel around the world, pal. You haven't seen ANYTHING.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    but if you feel strongly that this issue is far fetched then why post on this topic? I did not post this comment to offend anyone. I feel that we as a free and intellectual people have the right to express what we feel

I believe your views are VERRRRY far fetched and reflect a mind view that appears to be STILL totally controlled by the ramblings of a few old men in Brooklyn.

Naturally...since I am a free and intellectual person I wanted to express my feelings to you.........

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    I feel that we as a free and intellectual people have the right to express what we feel.

Sorry unbaptized but anyone that reads some ancient writings written thousands of years ago and interprets those writings as prophetic truths regarding

a economic down turn in are modern time is not actually being profoundly intellectual is it ?

So embrace and love your ignorance , the Watchtower Society has a lot more to offer you, oh wise sage.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yer house ain't werth whut it wuz six munths ago, so it gotta be armageedoon, right NeD?

Yup. The whooole werld revolves around the United States real estate market and the United STates stock market - if it goes down, like it always does (called a cycle...) it doesn't make it armageddon. Although, hey, there are Billions more people in the world outside the good old' u.s. of A. But they don't count - the bible was only written for North America, was it?

Seriously - what church do you go to? Some backwood knee-slappin' never been out of my county hell-hole? I think you are a watchtower troll, because I truly don't believe someone so ignorant could be an ex-jw, or belong to any religion that believes in that nonsense. Only a dub could be that ignorant.

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Thank you for your comment and conjecture. At least you are thinking with intent to know and to learn. Please consider learning from the books "The end of the church age and after, and the wheat and tares. These books are free for the asking at www familyradio dot com

Anytime you hint at this sort of thing, the evil here is ready to pounce and bable upon your sober intelligent logic and your positive position in wanting to share and know. There time is short for the rapture should occur on May 21st, 2011

For those whom God is bring in during these end times.

In Christ,

Thomas

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

How about all you emotionally unbalanced psychotic nut cases start your own forum that way you can compare notes and feed each other up to date spiritual food.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

A long list of dates for the end of the world: Date Setters.

Dave

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thomas Poole, noone knows the date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! according to your bible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May 21, 2011 is Bullshit date!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Noah??? .........Yeah and the Easter bunny riding on the seven headed wild beast.....and Santa drunk on the blood of the Elves this is also a sign.....OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh!

Until it all blows over and then the Witnesses just shrug there shoulders and say "Oh well....maybe for real NEXT time."

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

Very interesting webpage dave; I find it amazing that even though the bible states no one knows and the laundry list of influential persons that have predicted the end over the centuries - people will still have the ignorant audacity to make predictions and set dates.....

A dub at my job does this everytime there's a gloomy headline in the paper..."we are just so close to the end.. we have to get our priorities straightened out.." It really gets on my effin nerves.

Edited to Add: Shamus, you have a really good point... even as a dub, when I used to get caught up in looking for signs of the end, it never occurred to me that people in different nations have been suffering from economic hardships, famines, and other crisis for decades. It's only when something goes on in the 50 states do American jw get all riled up about the end being immenient.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit