A Mother's Story of loss of her son..............

by Balsam 63 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

No words Balsam.

I am again reminded how they presume to such a level to speak for god. How can they sleep?

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Very touching to read through. Balsam, I'm so sorry for your loss. You did what you thought was right at the time and sometimes we just have to make peace with that. I've only recently been to the www.ajwrb.com site and informed my best friend of my new stance on blood, as she will be my POA, if my parents don't agree when I see them this summer to tell them TTATT. So happy that your two boys are out with you.

Carpe Diem!

• perfect1
    perfect1

I cannot put into words how I feel reading your story.

• humbled
    humbled

What a nightmare. I am so sorry it happened to you.

I was believing the same as you. O, if that had happened to me and a child of mine!

Thanks for being so kind to others that you wrote this. I hope you feel God's comfort as time goes on. Your Dak seems like a fellow who would be sad if you carried this burden on and on. He seemed so to love you.

Maeve

• Messerschmitt
    Messerschmitt

Thanks for bumping the thread.

A very heartbreaking story indeed. My best thoughts and wishes go out to you, Balsam.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Ruth, Thank you for sharing this tragedy with us. I am so sorry for your loss.

(((((((((((((((Love - Hugs - and Sympathy)))))))))))))))) to you and yours.

Just Lois

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

This is one post that needs to be bumped!!!

I read Balsalm's story again and it made me cry. How gut-wrenching for her and her family! I hope time has brought her some peace and the ability to remember the good times with her son.

This is the reality of no blood transfusions!

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

First time reading this. How sad. It is an important story to be told.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I've read Ruth's memories of this traumatic event before & reading it again is still profoundly moving.

She manages through her palpable grief to convey the mind numbing stupidity of the Watchower's restriction regarding blood transfusion.

Love to you Ruth

Hoab

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

What grief!This was so sad to read. Too common, I think-I saw this happen in my own family.

I am sorry for your loss, Ruth. Your surviving sons and you had a difficult and hard-won escape-I wish it could have been with all 3 of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit