Is the God of the wbts a loving God?

by bobld 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• free2beme
    free2beme

I personally think that each religion creates their own energy of God, by putting together enough conscience and subconscious beliefs in to the universe and feeding off it. Like pouring milk in to a large empty bowl and then everyone taking a straw to drink. With that in mind, I think the God of the Witnesses is a energy of judgement, fear, strength and love. If your willing to suck on that straw hard enough, and long enough. You might get what you wanted, but your going to nourish your mind with a whole lot of what you did not expect as you swallow the God along the way.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Yeah, and WTwizard doesn't even begin to cover it.

Basically, Jehovah of the Old Testament inspired his people to wage genocidal warfare against all neighbouring tribes, killing the men, women, children, and farm animals, and he provided supernatural support for them to do so. The book of Joshua is a great one. "He did not let a survivor remain, and everything that breathed he devoted to destruction, just as Jehovah the God of Isreal had commanded." Yahwah/Jehovah is pretty much an inverted Hitler.

• RAF
    RAF
    Maybe it is me but the more I read the Bible the more I get *^%&^%#* .........................

LOL ... been there ...

but finaly got myself free ... LOVE IS ALL ... what's more powerfull than ALL?

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

It will be interesting to see how all of the comments on this topic pans out in the future....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit