What are your plans post JWD?

by penny2 24 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

For the most part I will be leaving it all behind.

If I find a board that is the equal of this one I may peek once in a while just to see what is going on.

LHG

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

I don't think I'm joining another XJW board.

Time to move on.

• Ronnie38
    Ronnie38

What's worked pretty well for me is to limit a bit my posting, but still post. I guess everyone's situation is different, but I do like my PC time---as long as it doesn't interfere with other important regular day to day things going on. People at first come to an ex jw board and post for either help or assistance in getting out of the jw org. and whatever that consists of. Then, it seems to develop more into a good place to post for all kinds of topics. Anyhow, I can't say that I would ever give up trying to keep the 'real truth' about the jw organization from being heard about. These boards are a place to do that and I plan doing it in moderation like everything else that I do these days. :-)

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well, since I have no more of an emotional connection to this site then I do cnn.com or others I like to read. I would say it will just be another day.

• penny2
    penny2

Sounds like quite a few of us are ready to turn the page on our JW experiences. It's comforting though to know there are other boards with like-minded members.

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit