Is this real,

by John Doe 31 Replies latest jw friends

• abbagail
    abbagail

Ha, the title of the video cracked me up: "EMOTIONAL HIPPIES" cry over dead trees...

Now here's some not-so-funnies...

"The THREAT OF environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the New World Order." -- Mikhail Gorbachev (Monetary & Economic Review, 1996, p. 5)

Notice all that is needed is just a "THREAT OF," and not an actual reality...

-----------------------

"A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal." -- Ted Turner (1996)

Ah, Ted, what a nice guy!

------------------------

[...]
    In 1991, the Club of Rome published The First Global Revolution, authored by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider. On pp. 104-105 are found the following statement:

"In searching for a NEW ENEMY to unite us, we CAME UP WITH THE IDEA that pollution, the THREAT OF global warming, water shortages, famine and the like WOULD FIT THE BILL ... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The REAL enemy, then, is HUMANITY itself."
    [...]

Source site: Sterling D. Allen's Pure Energy Systems website: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Video:Environ-Mentalism:_A_New_Religion_for_a_New_Age

------------------------

...Reed Noss, Director (as of 2000) of The Wildlands Project, stated "the collective needs of NON-HUMAN species must take PRECEDENCE OVER the needs and desires of HUMANS." ["A Special Report: The Wildlands Project Unleashes Its War On Mankind", by Marilyn Brannan, Associate Editor, Monetary & Economic Review, p. 4.]

---------------------------

[...]
    United Nations Biodiversity Protection program created in 1972 plans to set aside huge areas of the world where no humans will be allowed to live, work, or play. The entire plan is published in a report entitled, "Our Global Neighborhood: The Report of the Commission On Global Governance", Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-827997-3, 410 pages.

In the USA it is called the "Rewilding" of America... to re-wild this continent. ...sweep aside all evidences of human endeavor, so the land can go back to its natural state... the "rewilding" project will declare huge tracts of land, or "reserves", as off limits to humans... Reserves would "include wilderness areas and national parks while inner buffer zones would permit no agriculture, no more than 0.5 miles of road per square mile of land, primitive camping, and only light selection harvesting of forests. The June 25, 1993, issue of Science magazine reports that the plan calls for 23.4% of the land to be put into wilderness (no human use) and 26.2% into corridors and human buffer zones (very limited use by humans)." [Op. Cit., Brannan, p. 2.]

That is almost 50% of America!
    [...]
    Source site: http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1368.cfm

----------------

See the "progress" the UN is making in obtaining "control" these lands, going back to the 1970s, at the UN's MAN & BIOSPHERE website: http://www.unesco.org/mab/

This is the complete list of Biosphere Reserves
    531 biosphere reserves in 105 countries
    http://www.unesco.org/mab/BRs/BRlist.shtml

And here are the USA areas:
    (same link as above)

At the webpage, you can click on each of these areas for more info... amount of land area involved, the UNESCO person in charge of the area, etc.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - [ + year of "approval" ]
    Aleutian Islands - 1976
    Big Bend - 1976
    Cascade Head - 1976
    Central Plains - 1976
    Channel Islands - 1976
    Coram - 1976
    Denali - 1976
    Desert - 1976
    Everglades & Dry Tortugas - 1976
    Fraser - 1976
    Glacier - 1976
    H.J. Andrews - 1976
    Hubbard Brook - 1976
    Jornada - 1976
    Luquillo - 1976
    Noatak - 1976
    Olympic - 1976
    Organ Pipe Cactus - 1976
    Rocky Mountain - 1976
    San Dimas - 1976
    San Joaquin - 1976
    Sequoia-Kings Canyon - 1976
    Stanislaus-Tuolumne - 1976
    Three Sisters - 1976
    Virgin Islands - 1976
    Yellowstone - 1976
    Beaver Creek - 1976
    Konza Prairie - 1978
    Niwot Ridge - 1979
    University of Michigan Biological Station - 1979
    Virginia Coast - 1979
    Hawaiian Islands - 1980
    Isle Royale - 1980
    Big Thicket - 1981
    Guanica - 1981
    California Coast Ranges - 1983
    Central Gulf Coast Plain - 1983
    South Atlantic Coastal Plain - 1983
    Mojave and Colorado Deserts - 1984
    Carolinian-South Atlantic - 1986
    Glacier Bay-Admiralty Is. - 1986
    Golden Gate - 1988
    New Jersey Pinelands - 1988
    Southern Appalachian - 1988
    Champlain-Adirondak - 1989
    Mammoth Cave Area - 1990 - Extention 1996
    Land Between The Lakes Area - 1991
    [...]

And I'm sure they are not done yet adding more areas of the country to the list.

These areas will have "CORE" areas, "BUFFER Zones" and "TRANSITION" Zones: http://www.unesco.org/mab/images_2005/zonation.jpg
    http://www.unesco.org/mab/faq_br.shtml

UN quote re: these "zones" & do read between the lines: "This flexibility can be used CREATIVELY and is one of the STRONGEST points of the biosphere reserve concept, facilitating the integration of PROTECTED areas into the WIDER landscape."
    http://www.unesco.org/mab/faq_br.shtml

In other words they plan to "transition" the No Humans Core Areas by spreading them out farther and farther, pushing the humans out of the way (see the quote from the 1993 Science mag report mentioned above: that the: "Re-Wilding" plan calls for 23.4% of the land to be put into wilderness (no human use) and 26.2% into corridors and human buffer zones (very limited use by humans)."

----------------------

A perfect example of that very thing is cited in this World Net Daily article:

"A Biosphere Reserve is a massive land area divided into three zones: core wilderness areas, buffer zones and a transitional area. The plan is to continually enlarge each of the zones. For example, the Southern Appalachian MAB (SAMAB) was originally designated to be the Smoky Mountains National Park, an area of 517,000 acres. It has now grown to embrace an area stretching from near Birmingham, Ala., to near Roanoke, Va."

How's that for "creatively facilitating" a smaller "protected" area into a much "WIDER landscape"!

Above World Net Daily quote from this article:

[...]
    Here comes the U.N. – again!
    © 2004 WorldNetDaily.com
    Posted: August 28, 2004
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40184

Few people know that back in 1970, UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) launched an ambitious program to establish a global network of "Biosphere Reserves." This program, called "Man and the Biosphere," or MAB, is not the result of a U.N. treaty; it is simply an agreement among participating nations to manage designated land masses ACCORDING TO principles and strategies DICTATED BY A UNESCO committee.

In the United States, 47 U.N. Biosphere Reserves were designated WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF CONGRESS or of ANY state legislature.
    [...]

Do read that whole article, it covers all the bases.

---------------------

This is a good one, too: OUR NATIONAL PARKS NOW BELONG TO UNITED NATIONS -- (watch out for the wolves): http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/new_world_order/Rockefeller_UN_National_Parks.html

--------------------

And the Statue of Liberty as well, among others (like Thomas Jefferson's Monticello);

[...]
    ...the Statue of Liberty, like 17 other sites (as of 2002) in the United States, has been designated as a U.N. World Heritage Site under the auspices of the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural organization (UNESCO). A U.N. World Heritage Site is a cultural or natural landmark that receives international protection under the terms of the 1972 World Heritage Treaty.1
    www.nationalcenter.org...
    [...]
    http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA419.html

----------------------

"The Ecosystem Management Plan, promoted by Vice President Al Gore, calls for 50% of the land with the United States to be returned to wilderness. Twenty federal agencies are being used to implement this plan, and the EPA is the enforcer." [Karen Lee Bixman, 'The Taking Of America', The Investigative Reporter (Huntington Beach, CA) March, 1996, p. 4, as quoted by Marilyn Brannan, "Special Report: The Wildlands Project Unleashes Its War On Mankind", p. 6.]
    http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1368.cfm

----------------

"Earth In The Balance: Ecology and the Human Spirit," by Al Gore, 1992, and it's working as that video shows...

= Brainwash people with "Extreme Environmentalism"; throw in some "earth-is-a-spiritual-entity" (Mother Gaia Earth FIRST Earth Worship) and you have "sprouted" some nice little tree-loving "emotional Hippie" New Age pantheists -- along with their UN "higher ups" who have "exchanged the truth of God for the lie and venerated and rendered sacred service to the creation rather than the One who created, who is blessed forever. Amen." -Rom. 1:25/WT-Bible

(+ throw in some goddess worship for good measure... )

-------------

It may all seem "harmless" on the surface, but as Ted said, the ideal is to get rid of 2/3's of the human population so the "trees" can stretch out their arms and take a deep breath in the forest, without human interference. That includes ME and YOU... and that is where these loons are heading with their plans (not the hippies, they are mere dupes, but the land-hungry globalists who want the earth and its resources for themselves. With all their zillions of dollars and gold, it's not enough, as they live in fear of the earth running out of its natural resources so they want Me and You .... GONE... ).
    /ag

• beksbks
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Emotional hippies -

You know something, over my last few years I thought I'd seen everything on the net.

Honestly, I can say I have seen everything.

ROFLMAO!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    It may all seem "harmless" on the surface, but as Ted said, the ideal is to get rid of 2/3's of the human population so the "trees" can stretch out their arms and take a deep breath in the forest, without human interference. That includes ME and YOU...

Abbagail, go back to your knitting. You've got it wrong. We need to start thinking about population control. I know, I know, all you rape the earth and leave it for dead types will scoff, but it's true. Just quit having so many damn kids, that's all.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    We need to start thinking about population control. I know, I know, all you rape the earth and leave it for dead types will scoff, but it's true. Just quit having so many damn kids, that's all.

How many kids do you have, beks?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I know, I know, all you rape the earth and leave it for dead types will scoff, but it's true.

And all you chicken little types get a hard on every time lighting strikes a tree. I know, I know.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Ha, knitting? Wouldn't have a CLUE... I'm "old" but not THAT old, lol.

As for population control, what I see is you have bought into the propaganda -- just as the globalists want you to do -- that the planet cannot sustain its inhabitants. It's not the earth and its resources that are at fault, is the men running the show. Maybe you'd like to volunteer to be first in line for Ted Turner's depopulation wishes... or maybe China would be your cup of tea... kill off the girl babies, only one child per family, etc.

If you think it's too crowded now, wait until they push all 300 million humans in the USA into their planned "sustainable communities" and bar humans completely from their re-wilding areas... No more Wild Blue Yonder for anyone.
    /ag

• beksbks
    beksbks

John, why don't you speak on something you know about? Like, who thinks? What if? How young? Does it seem? Etc. etc. I have two children, as does my ex husband, the same two children. ZPG

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love trees like anyone else, but there is enough grief in life without creating reasons to grieve. These people need to smile, be happy and go plant some trees. That would be a positive use of their tree affections and energies. Or at least write a truly beautiful song about trees or sumpin' positive.

King of Trees

by

Cat Stevens

(Hey, at least this was a particular tree with good memories from childhood days long past)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_fHyk9wwDc

Or how about

The Trees

by Rush

• beksbks
    beksbks

Abbagail, you sound a lot like a JW. What you purport is pure silliness, and what's more, it's irresponsible. It's time the world came out of the dark ages and figured out about birth control, no matter what some may think about spilled seed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit