1963 All Scripture Is Inspired of God And Beneficial--PDF!

by Atlantis 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

I remember writing to the Aussie WTS at the time and asking them why the Babylonian chronologies in the "All Scripture" book and the "Babylon" book (both released in 1963), contradicted each other.

I have their reply "somewhere".

Well done, Atlantis!

Doug

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Doug Mason:

Thank you Doug! Where have you been keeping yourself? Haven't heard from you in a while. Still filtering through those dates? Well, maybe the "All Scripture Inspired" will help in some of your research. The 1990 revised edition will be coming soon, and you will be able to compare the two of them.

Take care my friend!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

"those god-awful Thursday night meetings" How true! It's painful to even think about them.

I maintain a friendly, familial relationship with 3 aunts and an uncle that are still JWs. When I see some of my cousins, I also have friendly relations with them. I have NEVER, EVER had an arguement over JW theology or what they believe. I feel sorry for them. But they have a right to believe that hogwash if they want to. I just don't discuss it with them.

Has anybody really changed any of their relatives minds by arguing these theocratic and doctrinal details? What good has come from it? I'm just curious.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Has anyone made a list of differences between this one and the current edition?

• zboubiz
    zboubiz

Does anyone still have this file ? I'd like to check what they changed in 1990 version...

Thanks !

EDIT : nevermind I found it https://faithleaks.org/wiki/documents/8/8b/1963_si-E.pdf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit