Milk and Meat are poisoning people and destroying our health!

by Witness 007 71 Replies latest watchtower medical

• PEC
    PEC

Barbie Doll, thanks for the steak, is was great. Don't forget my BBQ on Saturday? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/164285/1.ashx

Philip

• kazar
    kazar

Restrangled and Eyeslice

I agree with the two of you. So.....that makes three of us out of all the others here. I guess that makes us outcasts. I eat meat only occasionaly for the reasons eyeslice specified as well as clearcutting the forests for raising cattle. Not because it will ruin my health but for the animals' sake. By privately boycotting those items I figure it is one less animal slaughtered in an inhumane way. It's true, animal consumption is how things are in this country. I don't know if it is the same in other countries or not so I can't comment on their habits. And yes, we do have teeth for grinding and chewing meat; so did the cavemen. I just thought we might have progressed beyond that.. I merely boycott the above mentined items as much as possible. Some things you just can't get away from. Glue on our stamps, etc., and I do like coffee with milk.

I distinctly recall a talk given at the Kingdom Hall wherein a brother spoke how generous and good Jehovah was to give us meat to eat after the flood and how good the hot dogs and hamburgers tasted at the barbeques held by the brothers and sisters. . I wanted to tell him that yes, he did give us meat to eat but he didn't tell us it was mandatory.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Life expectancy keeps increasing

• shamus100
    shamus100

I tried vegetariaism for three months. I hated it.

Dead decapitated cow.... yum!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

prime rib

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

porterhouse

• stillajwexelder
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

rib eye

• stillajwexelder