Have any of you seen Phantom of the Opera yet?

by zagor 16 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We saw it in NY City about 10 years ago.

It is awesome.

One of my favorite experiences in the theatre ever.

Rub a Dub

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yep, many times.

It's a good theater experience. You should go.

• compound complex
    compound complex

YES, in San Francisco and Sacramento, California.

The effects created on stage are nothing less than phenomenal. The acting and singing will cripple you with exquisite pain ...

Don't miss it!

CoCo le Fantome

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I saw it in 1993, with a beautiful girl I loved.

Memories.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I took my family to see it in 1994. We saw it at the Fox Theater in Atlanta, Ga. We thoroughly enjoyed Phantom. It was better than the movie.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I've seen it a few times. An excellent play.

Enjoy it.

• changeling
    changeling

Please don't throw tomatoes at me folks...I did not like it...I like the score, but not the play. I found it dark and pointless. I just don't like the story. But I'm wierd like that...

changeling :)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Its been here 4 times and I have not seen it, many of my friends have and say it is totally awesome

when or if it comes back I won't miss this one..

Have a great time....

hope4others

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to see it again and again. (we sat in row 4 center stage) I thought the scenery and visual effects were awesome and kept wondering how they did some things all on one stage.

I also have the DVD which I watch repeatedly.

And I have the CD which I thought would just be the songs but it is the entire soundtrack, speaking parts and all.

I did watch a version of the movie on the TV but didn't like it as much as the version on my DVD. I thought the singers were no where near as good as the live version or the DVD and CD versions I have.

Lee

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I haven't seen him yet...... he's very secretive like bigfoot, hard to spot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit