SweetPea's wisdom teeth....

by besty 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Switch
    Switch

Now you have to wait for gray-headedness for wisdom. :-)

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

1) get a fancy mat and ornate box or jar to hold the teeth in

2) shake the box and roll the teeth onto the mat.

3) Make prophecies based upon the positions of your teeth

4) Profit! (prophet?)

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out when I was about 17. I looked like a chipmunk for a couple weeks.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

what should she do for wisdom now?

She should fear Jehovah…..??? (Proverbs 2:6; 9:10)

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

1.Put them under her pillow for the tooth fairys to come and take during the night. (they usually leave 50p)

2. Carve then in to Teraphim figures and carry them around with you for good look.

3. Drill holes through them and wear them on a necklace crocodile dundee style

All the best sweetpea, hope you fell better soon.

David.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

ear rings

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I gave my wisdom teeth to Jasper Johns.

They might be in a museum somewhere.

• bsmart
    bsmart

Two years ago and no one suggested...

Maybe if you get a Catholic Bible she can check the apocropha (Book of Wisdom).

• Kudra
    Kudra

oo -I like the suggestion of shaking them out of a box onto a special sacred sheet for the purpose of prophecy!

Party trick :)

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Wisdom teeth utterly destroyed my life. I had impacted teeth removed. Oh, the agony. I had to be hospitalized but the pain ended. Once I started practicing law, I could afford gold crowns so I went to the dentist with no symptoms. I had normal soreness for a few hours whhich became agonizing pain that was not responsive to any opiates. The suicide rate is more than 95%.

Decades later, I found out what happened to me is not so uncommon. My blood clotted too readily. Altho my jaw bone looked normal on X-ray, when someone believe me enough to open up my jaw, all I had was dust. I underwent about 30 surgeries. Some of them were for four and six hours. It was beyond my worst nightmares.

A hematolgoist saved me in the end. This process starts with root canal and wisdom teeth sites. The politics among dneists are extraordinary. One theme was clear: root canals and tooth extractions.

Without reaching out to anyone, I've met and talked with other sufferers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit