Re: My 9/11 threads ... a study in NLP ... enjoy!

by What-A-Coincidence 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Doe
    John Doe
    OMFG, call Ripley's, he's got nutten.

I always think of gravestones when I hear the name Ripley.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

NLP - neurolinguistic programming. Developed by a Milton Erickson to help his patients. Used by unscrupulous people, like advertising people, to manipulate others.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Neuro-linguistic programming (or NLP) is a controversial[1] interpersonal communication model and approach to psychotherapy initially co-created by Richard Bandler and linguist John Grinder in the 1970s. It is claimed by the originators that it draws from aspects of neurology ("neuro-"), linguistics and computer science ("programming")

NLP has enjoyed little support within the psychological profession following research reviewed in the Journal of Counseling Psychology in the early 1980s. This led some skeptics and psychologists to dismiss NLP as a pseudoscientific or New Age form of psychotherapy. A recent survey of mental health professionals rated NLP as having questionable validity as a psychotherapeutic technique.

In contrast to the Meta Model of NLP which seeks to specify information, is the Milton Erickson-inspired Milton model described by Bandler and Grinder as "artfully vague". In it the communicator makes statements that seem specific but allow the listener to fill in their own meaning for what is being said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurolinguistic_programming#Milton_model

Considering the frustrating ambiguity of your 9/11 threads this is not surprising.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    HORTENSIA: NLP - neurolinguistic programming. Developed by a Milton Erickson to help his patients. Used by unscrupulous people, like advertising people, to manipulate others.
    BIGTEX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurolinguistic_programming#Milton_model

I must say, bravo! I commend you. But weak attempts as usual. I bet you guys defended the WT with all your might ... took u megadoses of Apostate info to wake u up I bet. Ready to get embarassed again? Good. Glad to hear it. 9/11 Truth: Was Extra Equipment Attached To Flight 175? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huK0MAb0Xa4

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

This is an interesting video that was forwarded to me in an email.

9-11 Flight Paths -

http://www.kerman94.com/911-Flights.HTM

• Caedes
    Caedes
    should i post the documentary on another website? will that make u feel better? cognitive dissonance runs deep in you.

I would just rather hear your argument in your own words, it would make a change. I rather think it is a cop-out to simply post someone else's opinion with little or no comment of your own.

cognitive dissonance runs deep in you.

If that is what you wish to call healthy skepticism!

• Caedes
    Caedes
    should i post the documentary on another website?

Documentary! LOL

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Caedes...is that best you have? You should stop while u are ahead ... you have not presented a rebuttal to the TOPIC of the thread. I will wait.

You remind of a witness when presented with the a book like CofC quickly dismisses it without ananlyzing the information. Yes, you are a lost cause!

Your diversion tactics are elementary btw.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Caedes...is that best you have? You should stop while u are ahead ... you have not presented a rebuttal to the TOPIC of the thread. I will wait.

You remind of a witness when presented with the a book like CofC quickly dismisses it without ananlyzing the information. Yes, you are a lost cause!

Your diversion tactics are elementary btw.

That is because you have not presented a cogent argument, when you can then I will have plenty of questions. Posting a video of someone else's opinions is for the lazy, fine for a bit of fun but hardly the basis for a debate.

For future information likening me to a witness is unlikely to wind me up since I never was a witness. You need to come up with some more original material for your insults as well as your pet conspiracy theories.

Is that your problem? You are incapable of having an original thought and have to rely on video footage of other crazies to express yourself? I suggest starting slowly, try watching one of your videos and afterwards try to summarise what you have heard in your own words, do that often enough and one day you might be the proud owner of an opinion.

edited to add quote above

• james_woods
    james_woods

What would you be doing with all your time if 9/11 had never happened?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit