What will be next $$$ scheme of the WTS?

by yknot 19 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

So we are rapidly approaching the no mo' interest on construction. What do you think the WTS will do to make up this loss of future income?

My vote today.... Go back to Russell's wholesale idea but morph it into a charitable thing like 'Angel Food Ministries", but with liquor.

(gotta get some of that WTS stipend money back from Bethelites and Service Boys traveling the Territories)

Now it is your turn!

• mustang
    mustang

that indian reservation old folks home for CO's & Do's thing

Mustang

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder when they are going to start declaring anyone and everyone's property actually belongs to the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery corporation, and then start confiscating it. "Jehovah needs all your material things now, as we had warned you that you had better prepare to part with all your material things".

• mustang
    mustang
    I wonder when they are going to start declaring anyone and everyone's property actually belongs to the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery corporation, and then start confiscating it. "Jehovah needs all your material things now, as we had warned you that you had better prepare to part with all your material things".

"The END will be here in 12 months: WTS must liquidate it FOR YOU, NOW."

Mustang

• MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ
    MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ

I wrote something in Word and tried to paste it in here (using IE for correct formatting), but I get an error message...what am I doing wrong?

• journey-on
    journey-on

Watchtower Bank & Trust

Watch Tower Savings & Loan

• MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ
  • mustang
    mustang

Writing in Word is fine; I do it all the time. It's especially good if something happens to the JWD posting window; also the editor in the JWD posting window is so-so.

You compose in Word; when you have it the way you want it,

HIGHLIGHT that text,

select COPY (CUT if you must; but that's hazardous)

return to the JWD posting window in JWD (I'm assuming you started there, already and took something away to process it)

put your cursor where you want it

select PASTE

(or HIGHLIGHT everything in the JWD posting window, then select PASTE

I hope you aren't if you are trying to ATTACH a doc file; if there is a reason to do that, you need different help...

Hope this helps

Mustang

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Tithing.

• yknot
    yknot

Some good ideas yall! I doubt we will see 'passing the plate' but KM strongly suggested and pressured amouts by % of family members and income is a real possibility. Imagine the account servant handing you a monthy 'donation goal' each time you picked up your pubs. Perhaps large donation amounts for those with less FS hours.

I think the WTS Credit Union would do quite well with 6 million members worldwide, it also could resume collecting interest.

Keep'em coming!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit