This is goodbye

by mouthy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have had a wonderful time on here.Thanks to Simon ,Angie,& mods. But it is time for me to sign off.
    I did want you all to read stupid77 post, but I guess you all missed it.

I wish each & every one God's speed, I hope you will find encouragement from the other sites you join.
    I have come to love so many of you Your kindness has been really appreciated.

I wont be sending any more to their rooms. But when you do a booboo think of me. LOL!!!!

Mouthy/Granny/Grace Gough

• undercover
    undercover

Good luck, Mouthy...

I enjoyed your mature and sensible take on any subject you tackled. Take care...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Say it ain't so, Grace! Say it ain't so.

I will miss you so much - you were among the very first people that we found in the Xjw community after leaving the Borg. I still have some original emails in my old Yahoo account from you. Now, going on close to 5 years out, so much is different.

I wish you so well in future. I hope we stay in touch a little - Xmas cards and occasional email perhaps?

Jwd will be off the air soon - and many of us are prob not going to move into other sites. Life is a changing panorama.

Peace and Love to you, Grace.

Jeff

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Take care and best wishes to you mouthy! I have really appreciated your post that I've read over and can tell from what others have said about you that you are a very special person.

regards,
    StoneWall

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Take care of yourself.

• minimus
    minimus

MOUTHY, Why are you leaving so soon? The site doesn't close til December???

• Casper
    Casper

Awwww, Granny Grace,

You got me crying now.... I will miss you and your wisdom.

You've made me smile so many times. I love how devoted you are to your beliefs and have the spunk to speak your mind.

You are a wonderful Lady, whom I admire greatly... I wish you peace.

We Love YOU...!!!

Casper

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

See you at facebook, thanks for adding me as your friend.

purps

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I hope we meet again sometime on another board Grace...You are a gracious lady who has contributed shed loads to this board . We are all the better for knowing you, and I feel as though I am losing a friend ..

As they used to say in Star Trek "live long and prosper" - God speed...

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Grace, goodbye and the very best to you. You've been a delight, even to this old atheist!

Love you, and drop in some of these other threads from time to time and check out your old friends!

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit