Theodore Jaracz aware of molestation issue in 2001 before Dateline

by Dogpatch 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

After listening to that conversation and having already read Barbara Anderson's commentary on watchtowerdocuments.com, I feel sick. Jaracz, at the very least, should've known about the pedophile cover ups. And I believe he did know. All he was trying to do was baffle that poor brother with bullsh*t.

Thanks for posting this Randy. It only strengthens my resolve to tell anyone who will listen that the WTB&TS is nothing more than a cult that covers up child molestation in order to protect their organization's reputation.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Good point, Mary. So, now that Jaracz goes to the meetings, Jehovah will direct his steps??? If how Jaracz behaves is indicative of "Jehovah directing his steps", then the GB are on the same level as the Nazis were.

What the hell kind of reasoning is that? How do they figure that attending meetings solves all their problems?? Like the JW's don't have mental problems. If people stayed away from the meetings and JW's, their kids would be safer since they wouldn't be near the largest collection of pedophiles in the world.

It's always good to know that if I ever have a problem, all I have to do is go back to the meetings. Then my fairy Godmother will take care of me. How sweet.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    the WTB&TS is nothing more than a cult that covers up child molestation in order to protect their organization's reputation.

Well said......The fact is that child molesters have been hiding behind that sacrificial white sheet of righteous in an effort to conceal themselves.

I like his down playing the suggestion of going any further that doing what the good book tells them what to do, you all know those 2000 year old social standards from the middle east

are the best for humanity today.

Yep TJ is a corporate man alright he knows who"s buying his cloths and feeding him and paying for his air travel.

By the way good work on that Randy

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Many fundamentalist/authoritarian leaders could be classified as pathological narcissists. 'Evil" is a difficult judgment for me, and I use it sparingly, sort of like using the word "cult."

Yeah, I guess guys do think a little differently sometimes. More of that abstract thinking. :-))

I just don't know Teddy personally. I have to meet a person before I can really begin to know them. All I can say is, that MANY charismatic religious leaders are pathological narcissists. That's as dangerous as "evil" in my book. Same difference, if that applies to him. I have no idea.

Mary says,

I guess I find it difficult to believe that Jaracz has got his head so far up his own $%^

Maybe it's still possible to send a tube down through his stomach and send him a message! :-0

Randy

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I was shocked at how nice Ted sounded and that he would spend so much time on a call. So much of what he said sounded so sincere and believeable. This is the first time I have listened to a Witness speaking about their beliefs in a long time and can now understand why attending meetings is such a powerful form of indoctrination. Hearing that calming voice speaking sweet sayings, only presenting one side of the story is very convincing. It actually makes me sad, as I realise that to hope people will leave in any great exodus is probably unrealistic.

• Dagney
    Dagney

O-M-G.

This was very freaky to listen to. Listening to Teddy is exactly like listening to my mom. **shiver**

To me, he doesn't grasp the big picture, small picture...anything. It is just the "organization" and "Jehovah" and "Bible." Every chance Teddy (or my mother) had to talk, it is a mini sermon, soup to nuts, like you have never heard it before. So sad. So robotic.

But...they believe the dream.

Just when I think I might cut him some slack, his complete ignorance of the victim jerks me back to the reality of this organization. It is sickening to me. AlanF tried to bring out the damage that is done, numerous times, but all Teddy can talk about is how despicable the act is...nothing about the victim. Again...childless nutcases advising millions of people on how handle issues with children.

• rebel8
    rebel8

At the beginning Alan calls without an appointment, gets transferred to Ted without question, Ted picks up the phone, and Alan introduces himself without even claiming to be a jw. Is it really that simple to talk to him, and if so, is he inundated by calls from the flock and the angry public?

Fabulous how he puts molesters in the same category as busybodies.

• worf
    worf

Thanks for posting the link to that discussion Randy.

I listened to that entire conversation.

It just confirmed what I found out when I dealt with the gb members: All so-called religious leaders know that they are promulgating a hoax with religion. In that conversation, jaracz constantly tried to cover over the main issue with non-sequitors. Purposely.

He is evil.

Karl Marx correctly observed: "Religion is the opium of the people".

Jaracz knows this is true and he and the wts and all other cults and religions have always used this fact to their advantage.

Worf

• worf
    worf

"At the beginning Alan calls without an appointment, gets transferred to Ted without question, Ted picks up the phone, and Alan introduces himself without even claiming to be a jw. Is it really that simple to talk to him,"

Rebel8,

Good question. Back in August of 1999, I also contacted Jaracz in the same manner and was connected to him just as easily. I spoke to him personally on the phone. I was also surprised at how easy it was.

Worf

• sf
    sf

Are you absolutely positive you were actually conversing with Ted?

Is it even remotely possible it was NOT him?

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit