Posters I'll miss the most...

by Jringe01 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

They say that with any trip the destination's not important but rather the journey itself.

During my journey out of the WTS and thru my time on this site here are some of the people who have caught my attention in one way or another even though I never really interacted with them.

I posted this list on Simon's thread announcing that JWD was winding down but then i thought about it and decided to start a topic because I want to make sure these people see that I'm thinking of them and that they meant something to me even though we never met.

"Posters I'll miss (or is this another thread yet?)

Grace (Mouthy) was the first person to talk to me here. I always love to read her down to earth and charming posts. She has quite a sense of humour and is very wise, everyone's granny.

Blondie: I always appreciated how quiet and dignified, yet direct and to the point her posts are. Just like the quiet person at a dinner party who doesn't say much but when she does speak she commands immediate attention and respect.

Hortensia: I loved that her avatar was the Queen...it suits the name perfectly

Purplesofa: Always the picture of respectability and class

Outlaw: Always a riot

JCannon: Who will I roll my eyes at now??? LOL

STR8 Spaghetti...for adding that extra sparkle.

Who else can I think of...Hope4others, Mr. Flipper, Minimus, finallyfree, littlerockguy, honesty, loubelle, VM44, Mary, dawg, Leolaia, gopher, snakes, voideater, burn the ships, Mickey Mouse, White dove, ....OMG there are dozens more...so many to be missed.

Hell, I'll even miss JunctionGuy...not sure why but I will.

I'm sure I'll be adding more as I think of them.

:

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Won't miss the popularity threads where, oddly, I never featured.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Won't miss the popularity threads where, oddly, I never featured.

Yeah, what he said.

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

There are too many to name, or even to begin with, but I will miss most everyone here, even you Jringe01.

There are a few I won't miss, but they have already shown their true colors.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Okay I'm not going down without trying something....

we can go to another forum - even if it's temporary before settling down again.

here is a link: register and never say die

http://pursuit-of-truth.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=121636&subForumID=445319&p=2

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

ConfusedJW

• DJK
    DJK

I'll miss everyone. Yah, even Hillary_Step.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTfSsssnGQw

• Mary
    Mary
    Grace (Mouthy) was the first person to talk to me here. I always love to read her down to earth and charming posts. She has quite a sense of humour and is very wise, everyone's granny.

I'm very fortunate in the fact that Grace is within driving distance for me and she's the first person off the board that I met in real life. In fact, in a couple of weeks, she and I (and I think Bumblebee) are going to see Jim Penton.

I can't even begin to list all the people I'm going to miss on here.......

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

well I'm definitely going to miss Cog and HS' repartee.

Believe it or not Slim, I'm going to miss you and your thoughtful, thought provoking posts.

ql

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit