3 versions of the truth

by JK666 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Gopher,

I can't keep track of who likes who and which people are fighting on the board. Since we really don't know each other here, I don't see the point of making our disagreements turn into personality clashes and the like. And I really don't have time for it.

Why bother? No need to worry about JK666, he is just doing his usual trolling. This must be the fourth or fifth thread that he has started just to try to seek some pathetic idea of revenge that his sozzled brain has manufactured. It is also the seventh or eight time (at least!) that he has deliberately attacked me without provocation. Of course he is doing this to 'protect' and 'support' others and not because his feelings have been hurt in some encounter that he has had with me.

When I react to his words, he bleats and whines like a little crybaby, and goes running off to seek the solace of moderators who have to end up apologizing to me due to the position that he places them in. He is a troublemaker whose emotions are unhinged due to alchoholism. The last place this unfortunate creature should be is posting to a discussion board where his wee little sensitivities might be hurt, and his hypocricies exposed. I presume AA is not 'supportive' enough for him.

JK666,

HS, you have proven yourself a jerk. Others who are jerks are currently unable to post, due to confronting Simon in inappropriate ways. I think that you should reevaluate your dogmatic stances, and try to open your narrow little pea brained mind to the "big world outside," and escape your narrow little self-inflicted boundaries.

You would not know a jerk if you saw him through the bottom of your glass. In fact anybody relying on you for any substansive information is on to a loser.

I think that the repeated threads that you have started, merely to cause trouble with me, and your repeated uprovoked insults in threads that I have posted and where you suddenly appear like a fetid belch, shows just how tolerant out moderators are of complete morons like yourself.

As I said. Put down the bottle, drop this silliness of trying to extract revenge on a person who regularly eats you for breakfast whenever you try, and above all, GET SOME HELP and GROW UP.

HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

JK666,

Spawn, You have absolutely no clue of the history here, therefore have no clue. I will cut you some slack due to that.

lol...What a buffoon. Spawn knows far more about you than you might feel comfortable with.

HS

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    drop this silliness of trying to extract revenge on a person who regularly eats you for breakfast whenever you try,

It's true, you know. About the breakfast, I mean.

• moshe
    moshe

A forum with all middle of the road, balanced and respectful posters would be boring.

JW's do get people to thinking when they come to your door, like- "man am I glad, I'm not a stupid WT drone like that jerk who was just at my door"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit