My wife's mind is controlled by the WitchTower !

by Number1Anarchist 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

OK this is absolutley frustrating!

My wife's logic is beyond comprehension! All she does is repeat the society logic bullshit! I can't take this much longer!

She says that your not allowed to question the society after youve been baptized.

I explained to her that when you are baptized you have learned the basics of the bible even the society literature tells you that!

But the PO also said you can only ask questions before you are baptized. They don't even understand there own literature.

She was raised in the truth and my marriage is already horrible as can be its only a short step to divorce.

I think i'm at the point where it is impossible to reason with her because mentaly she is a child and does no critical thinking.

What are my options here do i leave or stay in this torture? we argue constantly!

My Daughter is 3 and i already told her no more Borg meeting for her at all she will not be raised by The WitchTower!

I know some of you have gone thru this can you help me out?

This person is hateful and judgmental just like any good Borg Member!

I really hate this person and can't beleive she thinks she is a christian!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Man, I'm in the same boat as you, but without kids.

Fortunately, my wife isn't a die-hard JW. She associates with worldly friends. Watches Rated R movies. Attends family holiday dinners. Does the birthday gift wrappings, but doesn't partcipate in the singing ... she will have some cake and ice-cream though. So, things a abit better for me.

In your case, there's not much you can do. She will always listen to the bORG before you. Her first love will always be the Watchtower. My main concern would be to save your child from the clutches of the cult. There is no way in hell I would let my child die from not receiving blood. I'm sure you feel the same. You will need to make sure nothing happens to your child.

You can't save everyone, but you are responsible for yourself ... and your child.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Just to add to that the Society still has questions i'm sure of that all the new light and all but we cannot have questions. WTF kind logic is that!

It's all about control and i feel sick just thinking about it.

I feel sorry for the next brother who tries tocomes to my door! i'm gonna bring the hammer down on his ASS

Sorry for all the anger and rage if you are offended but iv'e been so hot since sunday with all this WitchTower nonsense!

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Thank you sacolton!

I would not consider my wife a die hard either when it comes to going to meeting and preparing. she is not regular at meetings maybe 1 sometimes 2 a week and never prepared in the last 10 years weve been married i can probly count on one hand how often she prepared.

It's all in the brain ive alwys watched R rated movies and she still gives me a hard time and i tell her your not my conscience!

Almost never goes out in field service.

I totally agree i already told her you can go to the Kingdom hall 100 times a day for all i care but my daught wil not go ever again!

Thx for the comments and hope your situation gets better for you as well!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Sorry you can't work it out with your wife. Your wife is brain washed. If you get a Divorce, are you going to

take your Daughter? " If you can get her" If your wife gets her, she will raise her in WatchTower, the way she thinks.

You need to think real hard about this.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Damn! Your wife and mine too!

I'm in the same shoes. Same torture but mine is a die hard JW. Won't do holiday's, bithday's, etc...

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Thx Barbie Doll

Totally at this point here brain is in Witchtower cruise control,lol Makes it easy when you don't have to think for yourself just let the WitchTower tell you what to think and what to speak. i'm at the point i want to throw up. It's absolute mind control and they have it down to a science.

I told her do not dicuss our problems with the elders and she has never done it so far but i will se what happens if they start asking why my daughter is not going.

I already told here the elders were not welcome here at all ever!

Thx again Barbie Doll

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Hey Quirky1

No birthdays here or holidays or nothing. But they buy gifts year around.lol Ya Right!

Not in the world of the Borg the Brain eating Zombies!

I love zombie movies and i would love to see a jehovahs witness Zombie movie i think we could make billion who wants to help fund this blockbuster movie!

Night of The Living BorG!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    Makes it easy when you don't have to think for yourself just let the WitchTower tell you what to think and what to speak.

If they find out what you think, they will brain wash her against you.

• sacolton
    sacolton

NumberOne:

Dude! Why don't we live closer? I'm a HUGE zombie movie fan! I loved the new Zack Snyder remake of Dawn of the Dead. It's my all-time favorite! Running zombies scare the hell outta me! I'm currently working on our home theater and will have zombie movie marathons!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit