BREAKING!: Cheney, Neocons Considered Killing Americans in Pretext to Attac

by What-A-Coincidence 19 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

Now if we could somehow weave in some gay content, this thread would be complete.

Nice to know that the forum is completely friendly to this kind of rant.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I feel so stupid now. I really don't know what I was thinking.

I mean, it's a thread started by What-A-Coincidence. What was I expecting other than a great big steaming pile of conspiracy horsesh*t? He's not even so-off-the-wall-it's-funny crazy, he's just depressingly and predictably gullible.

• DJK
    DJK
    brainstormed ways to kick off World War IV

Did I miss one or don't these neocons know how to count?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

FUNKYD: And your dumb ass still clicks on my threads? You would think you would learn .... hahahaha

like a moth to the flame

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Sy Hersh is no conspiracy monger; if he writes something, he's got good sourcing for it. Not to mention that we have GW Bush documented as suggesting, in a meeting with Tony Blair, that they paint an American fighter plane UN colors, and fly it over Iraq to try and get Saddam to shoot it down, as a precursor to war.

too true.

When it comes to Seymour Hersh Richard Perle said, "Look, Sy Hersh is the closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist, frankly." http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1994.htm

If a red-blooded American Patriot (LOL) like Richard Perle thinks that of Hersh then that's good enough for me!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

OK Simon

If you let this propaganda go on, don't say a word to republicans

• jstalin
    jstalin

I've got my tin foil hat at the ready!!!!!

• Fadeout
    Fadeout
    brainstormed ways to kick off World War IV
    DJK: Did I miss one or don't these neocons know how to count?

Just goes to show they're thinking two steps ahead.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I'm sure it was said as a joke with a hinge of truth to it. Who really cares? They didn't do it. JFK was guilty of just as much and he is viewed as a God.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

People that live in this world and dont realize that there is a conspiracy going on do not understand English.

What kind of conspiracy, How big the conspiracy is, Who all are involved, Why they are involved, are all areas of debate.

But to say there is no conspiracy is like saying the sun rises in the West and sets in the East.

At the very lowest level Bush is an alumni of Harvard and a member of a fraternity. Fraternities are organizaions of males to help one another out. To help one another out over non fraterity members.

And Bush and his daddy are/ were members of a very dubious fraternal organization.

Why do the oil lobiest give 4million to McBush, aka MCcain and half a million to Obama?

I think they are planning their next conspiracy or extending their present conspiracy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit