Tell the elders to go f**k themselves.

That ought to do it.

JK

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Don't forget to *pinch* the elder's butt! *whoohoo*

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well, on second thought! You might not get a chance to take your mask off before everybody gets the heck outta Dodge! With all the angry people in the news burning down Kingdom Halls and stuff, you're going to have to streak through!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

...Don't forget to wear a fig leave over the crotch and the crack.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    You could wind up in jail if you push it too far!

Hortensia, that would be news worthy! Jehovah's Witnesses puts man in jail for dressing like Darth Vader; but they protect child molesters in the congregation!

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

MsDucket on who goes to jail was PRICELESS!!!!

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

amama2six you change your picture...what is uppp?????

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How about decorating the Kingdumb Hell for Christmas? You will need a Christmas tree, plenty of lights and ornaments, tinsel garland, and outside decorations. Place as many inflatables on the front lawn as possible, along with candy cane and snowflake lights along the walk. Put some Christmas music in the sound system, set to play continuously. Put "Merry Christmas" banners on the wall, along with a nice Christmas scene on the front door. The tree will go right in front of the platform, where it will be in the way so people will not be able to see from the platform.

And, better if you do it while it's still summer.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Just get up there and say: "I really hate field service" and "Coming to the meetings" and "There's nothing wrong with having a blood transfusion" and you "Watch cartoons on Saturday" and you have "A plastic doll in your closet" and that you "Love blood sausage" and you "Regularly go to Hooters to look at women's chest" and that you have "The latest issue of Playboy underneath your mattress" and that you "Make up time for your time slip" and that "God told you his name wasn't Jehovah" and that "The Governing Body is a bunch of lunatics" and that you "Went to a baseball game and saluted the flag (and you had a good time)" and that you think "Your dog/cat will get a heavenly resurrection"...

feel free to add more!

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl
    LOL Hortensia...I am SO tempted to attend the KH down the road from me dressed like a common whore. Since they don't know me or that I'm DFed I could play off the whole "I was just looking for some religion" thing...all the while having a blast giving them a run for their "moral" money. hehehe I have a video camera...I could probably buy a cheap purse, cut a small hole in it, and video all the reactions! That sounds SO fun right about now...

Dunno ... depending on the Hall, I'd think you'd have a pretty good chance of getting away with that. There was a study who used to come to our Hall three times a week, twentysomething, long hair, beard, earrings, wore flashy sport coats with pink dress shirts (a definite no-no for brothers in our cong ... supposed to look homosexual, I think) and usually smelled like beer. Sure there was lots of whispering, but I don't think anyone said anything to him directly. Or maybe they did, and that's why he eventually quit showing up. I think that everyone just assumed that if he kept coming to meetings he'd eventually shave and cut his hair and buy a suit and so forth. Sort of like the women who date alcoholics assuming that they can "fix" them.

Wonder what did happen to that guy. Wonder what in the world possessed him to start attending meetings in the first place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit