Risks of Female Masturbation According to Islamic Teachings

by whereami 22 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

This guy has been reading the watchower to much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g_QwiYxvkY&feature=related

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It sounds like Islamic teachings are not much better than the Washtowel. They put down women just as aggressively, which is totally wrong. The chief difference is that the Islams are eventually supposed to execute destruction, while the Washtowel is waiting on some Almighty Lowlife Scumbag who cares about nothing but His damn self to do the job.

• yknot
    yknot

Bless his little misunderstanding Muslim heart......(wonder how long until this becomes a CO outline)

Silly man, Insertion isn't need for girls to masturbate....

• John Doe
    John Doe

Then what are men for?

• justhuman
    justhuman

WT theology is closer to the Islamic teachings rather the Christian theology. Actually Islam was consider a Christian Herecy from the Orthodox Apostolic Church since the founder of Islam cleverly combined Christianism and Judaism to form a new religion - Islam

I have seen many common teachings and ideas that Muslims and WT share and when I was have discussion with Muslims I was really supprised to see the common things they had. I recall also the matter of masturbation and it was really funny to see that they have the exact pattern...

Both cults have women in a lower possition in their societies. Take an example how women are treated in the WT. Even for simple decoration in the Kindom hall has to be done by a male. Women enjoy less privelages from other societies .

I recall the WT's policy regarding rape.It was a disfellowship offence if a woman didn't sream!!! And the same principle is carried over the Islamic law. A woman faces death penalty if she doesn't resist rape, and most of the times if a woman press charges against a man who raped her, at the end of the day the charges will shift upon(accusation is adultery)with death penalty.

Both worlds are so supressive towards women, and most of all towards human needs

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm effing speachless

• beksbks
    beksbks

Gosh girls. Every time we masturbate, we are risking death or at the least a well deserved flogging. And here I thought we were risking the lives of kittens.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

"Obviously, killing her is forbidden and is a grave sin. At the most she should be flogged."

Yes, obviously. Nice. What an ignorant tool

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yes, everyone knows they should be spanked, no flogged.

• yknot
    yknot

What happens under the Hijabs.....stays under the Hijabs....

I wonder who else you could hide under all that cloth without drawing too much attention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit