440 Bethelites reassigned

by stillajwexelder 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cessa
    Cessa

thank you. i am very nervous about being here and will probably stay silent for a while.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Welcome, Cessa, to the Forum! When you feel comfortable to do so, we'd love to hear your story.

Until then, just take your time. There's a wide spectrum of people here and you'll observe a variety of views.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    Cessa said: this is the post from which i discovered this site. i have been lurking for almost a year. i am not ready to come out yet. i have far too much to lose. But i will never forget. it was like my mother ate me.

I am so sorry you are hurting! But I have to say that I am very glad you are here. Be good to yourself... take it slow.

Hearty welcome.

Love,
    Baba.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Cessa, Welcome to the board! Hugs to you from all of us here on JWN.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Almost four years ago , 440 Bethelites were reassigned. How many of you have joined our JWN since then? Please, share your experience if you are part of those original oppressed 440 group. Is life better now compared to when you was dumped on the curb?

Scott77

• Cessa
    Cessa

Yes.....SO much better. I'm so glad I got out. Wow. It's funny to read how hurt I was then.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Every single word was proven truthful.

• James Jack
    James Jack

A buddy of mine in Brooklyn says, as of a week ago, just a little over a hundred left there and, he has been assigned to Puerto Rico. Adios Amigo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit