You might be a Jehovah's Witness if ... (according to Facebook)

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

You might be a witness if you are the only one at the drive-in that requires three people in your car to go on a date.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

8,000 all singing without music the same song!"

that isnt pathetic..

that is awesome...especially when it is your own song

• Sasha
    Sasha

You might be a rich witness: if you buy you're clothes from the Talbots catolog!

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    8,000 all singing without music the same song!"

that isnt pathetic..

that is awesome...especially when it is your own song

It definitely is pathetic .... that she describes singing with no music as such a "fantastic" experience. Doesn't she realize that church choirs sing without music all the time? How sad.

• ecuador
    ecuador

White Dove, would you mind explaining to a non JW what a book study is? Thanks!

• beerose
    beerose

FILLING A NUMBER

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

wow - that list is spot on

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    13. If you have a shelf just for 192-page books.

Isn't it amazing that every inspired message from god fits exactly into 192 pages every time. I thing god must have OCD or something.

• Mary
    Mary
    I actually thought this was someone making fun of the JWs until I read where some of you posted that this WAS a freaking JW

Yep.....Had lunch with my Dub cousins last week who were in town for the ASSembly. The one had this list printed out and read it off to us......Everybody laughed. It's pathetic, but funny at the same time.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I think they are all secretly thrilled with the idea of armageddon coming so they can end the pathetic endlessness of door to door and meetings that currently is their "life".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit