memorial 2009

by heathen 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

If I remember COC correctly, Ray Franz said that Freddy changed his mind after the 1975 material came out and decided he really meant 1974. When Knorr got a hold of this, he vetoed Freddy and 1975 stood, even though the architect of that doctrine realized he had made a mistake in his calculations after the fact. So, if we are to believe this new "twist," Armageddon should have come during this year's memorial.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    person suggested that the remaining remnant were very excited about it..........

I thought the flood gates were now open to more.....

h40

• yknot
    yknot

New spin on an old product

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

same news, different faces

• heathen
    heathen

Hope4Others-- There may be replacements but at this point things should be pretty much settled in that area from the WTBTS point of view ,there may be some stragglers left but that would be all speculation on their part as the only requirement for membership is to approve of yourself , you don't need their approval to eat and drink at the "memorial" supper.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

How is it that the "remaining remnant" are excited about this? Did they discuss it together at their "remaining remnant" convention? I have known several people over the years when I was a Witness who claimed they were of the anointed. They didn't even know each other and had no direct relationship with the GB.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

How can someone judge Adams age when he did not have a "birth" day?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit