Proud father

by caballoSentado 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Congrats!

You should be proud! ....and thankful, that you got out in time so that your son could have a much better chance at a normal life.

Way to go!!

The Oracle

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Congrats caballo !
    top 10% in his career very impressive.
    It is so nice to see when a parent takes delight in the accomplishment of their children.
    I am happy for both you and your son. We all like to hear good news about others. Thanks for sharing with us
    StoneWall

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

congratulations!

• Akira
    Akira

Congratulations! Felicidades!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Congratulations to your son, and to you!

I so agree with Horrible Life. I knew a lot of JW kids who made outstanding grades in school. There was one whose parents were visited by teachers and principals in an effort to get them to relent and allow him to go to college. Happily, they gave in and let him go.

My daughter was one of those studious kids. She's going into her second year at university as a Presidential Scholar. I dare anyone to try to discourage her.

Once again, congratulations!

Sylvia

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Congrats on your son's outstanding accomplishment! It makes me excited for the future with my two kids, knowing they are free to pursue their dreams and ambitions with no one trying to ever hold them back! My oldest is 10 and has wanted to be a zoologist or vet since 3, she has more animal knowledge than anyone I know, including the local pet shop owners, who I've seen her correct more than once, LOL!

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Thanks again to all of you my friends for your good wishes.
    Have a nice day
    Caballo Sentado

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit