If you haven't seen this yet, you are in for a treat.

by BabaYaga 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I will have to look for his Cd release, I was wondering if there would be one...

h40

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

In Germany there is even a commercial from T-Mobile showing him during a competition. They show the lady from the Judges asking him what was he planning on doing, he simply says: "I come to sing", at that point they cut to different people watching TV in the different ways and situations, basically not paying attention. Then, they cut back to the show and Simon says: "I am ready when you are". Then he starts singing, everybody starts paying attention, EVEN I DID the first time, and get goosebumps everytime I see it.

The guy is really good, I have to agree with everybody else...

Vivalavida

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

That is the meaning of "Breathtaking".

• oompa
    oompa

well..........that.........made me...........cry.........again........dont know why................................oompa

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I'm with you, Oomps... and all the others that found themselves with salt-water on their cheeks! He had the whole audience watering up, even the judge cried!

Truly beautiful.

Love,
    Baba.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

LRG

• Layla33
    Layla33

Everytime I watch it, I get chills down my spine. Breathtaking!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Impressive. Cowell was right, there was no expecting that voice at all....

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

What fun... here is lots more! His non-official tribute site:

http://www.paulpottsopera.org

Scroll down (to just below the youtube embed) there are links to two more of his performances on the "Britain's Got Talent" show.

• compound complex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit